6. Do You Think About Me

7. Walking On Air

8. Don't Break My Heart

9. Don't Wanna Be

10. It's Just One Of Those Days

11. Melody of Life

12. Sugar & Spice

(13. 3rd unknown Tim Hawes song)

I think there might be even more! 'Perfect Vision' comes to mind, although I guess it was more a jingle than a song.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/14/2021 at 4:40 AM, coolaideonfire said:

Melanie C released an acoustic version of "I Turn To You" for it's 21st Anniversary a couple weeks ago. I wasn't expecting the beat to come in, lol. I thinks she's done a good job of stripping it back with a slight nod towards the dance element of the song.

I'm dying for an acoustic album from Melanie C. It's long overdue.

• Like 1
  • YAAASSS 1

Some insider tea that was just spilt to me that I cannot vouch for in terms of reliability...

Apparently November 11 is the release day for Spice 25! There will be seven releases for the album. Each of the girls will have a cassette tape, one release will be the original album on vinyl, and one will be a vinyl of unreleased demos from that era (!!!). I'm assuming the unreleased vinyl will also be released to streaming?

There's also meant to be a coffee table book including unseen shots from shoots between '96 and '98 apparently called Spice Rewind.

Take all this with a grain of salt but it sounds kind of like what I was expecting from them! We'll see if it comes true! ;) 

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Melanie's released a video for Touch Me, and a deluxe edition of the album for streaming and download.

Nothing new unfortunately, but it adds Touch Me and Into You from the physical deluxe edition (excludes Self Love for some reason), and brings all the acoustic versions she released recently into one place, along with remixes of the album's singles.

Edited by coolaideonfire

7 hours ago, coolaideonfire said:

Melanie's released a video for Touch Me, and a deluxe edition of the album for streaming and download.

Nothing new unfortunately, but it adds Touch Me and Into You from the physical deluxe edition (excludes Self Love for some reason), and brings all the acoustic versions she released recently into one place, along with remixes of the album's singles.

I don't really get the point of this release. I think I would have preferred if she'd recorded another few acoustic versions and released an album of that instead.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Skinny Legend said:

Sadly no :'( But there's a Dolby Atmos rip out there somewhere if you care about lossless

If music is ripped in Dolby Atmos I read online you can rip the stems and in those stems would contain the instrumentals is this true? Is it easy to do? as this is all new to me.

• Shook 1

On 10/29/2021 at 11:33 PM, tajd said:

If music is ripped in Dolby Atmos I read online you can rip the stems and in those stems would contain the instrumentals is this true? Is it easy to do? as this is all new to me.

I haven't heard about that, sorry! But interesting to know!

17 hours ago, coolaideonfire said:

My 2CD arrived, and it's really cute. Shame about the lacklustre tracklisting but I'll get over it :P 

I hope we see Spiceworld 25 next year.

Lucky you! I still haven't received a dispatch email for mine 😪 Did you buy off the official site?

Definitely looking forward to SW 25 😍 But I hope we get more than one new track next time. Mel C has recently said she "has plans" for C U Next Tuesday so I'm hoping that means the Spice 25 celebrations aren't over yet!

22 minutes ago, Cherish said:

its out there in i+, I found it. Very lackluster but it is cool to hear some of the demos. The Spice Chat unnecessary conclusion :awkwardney:

It would be a little less disappointing if most of the demos hadn't already leaked :yeah: And I still don't understand why they didn't include all the B-sides. But I won't complain! I'm just glad we're getting anything at all!

• Like 2

Yeah, I ordered from the official site!

I feel like Spiceworld 25 could open up some more options to explore in terms of extra content if they really dig into it. There's some alternate versions of their songs from the movie that were surely recorded at one point, and maybe some studio recordings of their covers from the Spiceworld tour exist as well.