Albums coming in 2018

jlnsgr

On 11/21/2017 at 3:46 AM, Turn Ya Head said:

What if Britney released B 10 in 2018 :cackle:

She can keep it. I mean, her last album was okay but I haven't not listen to it in ages. Felt like a ARTPOP kind of album (you don't listen to it after 2/3 months)

On 11/23/2017 at 3:02 AM, Moonchild said:

Okay, so I just found out sis Florrie... so now I'm expecting an album from hers in 2018. Of course, I think it won't come out soon. Just like Kerli's and Bonnie McKee's... :fishie::tanya: 

She was supposed to released a debut album multiple times but it was cancelled every time. Don't expect her to release one anytime soon.

On 26/11/2017 at 1:13 PM, jlnsgr said:

She can keep it. I mean, her last album was okay but I haven't not listen to it in ages. Felt like a ARTPOP kind of album (you don't listen to it after 2/3 months)

Mhmmm... I'll have to disagree on that. I think Glory was a step forward after Britney Jean and I'd say there's only a bad song on the whole album. It's really consistent and songs like Just Luv Me, Coupure Electrique, Invitation and Mood Ring have that dark feeling we Britney fans had been craving for over the years. Although I must say, this is just my opinion and it's fine if anyone disagrees. :yeah:

• Like 1
  • YAAASSS 2

6 hours ago, Turn Ya Head said:

Mhmmm... I'll have to disagree on that. I think Glory was a step forward after Britney Jean and I'd say there's only a bad song on the whole album. It's really consistent and songs like Just Luv Me, Coupure Electrique, Invitation and Mood Ring have that dark feeling we Britney fans had been craving for over the years. Although I must say, this is just my opinion and it's fine if anyone disagrees. :yeah:

Coupure Electrique is AWFUL. Her French is cringe and feels like she used Google Translate to switch to French from English. The instrumental is the only thing I like about it.

Also, Private Show is one of my whole time least favorite song. it's just bad.

But if I had to compare it to Britney Jean, Glory is a masterpiece next to it.

These I think are a safe bet for artists releasing new albums in 2018. Fingers Crossed.

Selena Gomez

Avril Lavigne

Nick Jonas

Charlie Puth

Liam Payne

Little Mix

Rihanna

Nicki Minaj

Camila Cabello

Christina Aguilera

Jennifer Lopez - Por Primera Vez

Kerli 
(she definitely wants this album out FINALLY and to tour)

The Green Children

Carrie Underwood

ZAYN

Lady Gaga (at very least ASIB)

Charli XCX

Of Monsters and Men (def Q3 or 4 tho)

Icona Pop (hopefully)

Ariana Grande

Jessie J - R.O.S.E.

Louis Tomlinson

Shawn Mendes

Kylie Minogue

Sam Hunt

Eminem (if not December)

Melanie Martinez

Lana Del Rey (EP with Yosemite)

Pulling for CL to finally release something too

On 27/11/2017 at 4:38 PM, jlnsgr said:

Coupure Electrique is AWFUL. Her French is cringe and feels like she used Google Translate to switch to French from English. The instrumental is the only thing I like about it.

Also, Private Show is one of my whole time least favorite song. it's just bad.

But if I had to compare it to Britney Jean, Glory is a masterpiece next to it.

Hmmm I really like Coupure and it's one of my favourite Britney songs ever. I just wish it was longer. 

I also love Private Show, I didn't like it at first but then it grew on me. It kind of reminds me of Meghan Trainor's debut album. 

It might be because I'm a die hard Britney fan but I don't find Glory boring in any way :yeah:

The Britney Army is known for being delusional so it wouldn't surprise me if what I'm saying was actually a reach :cackle: Well, I guess music depends on opinion anyway :)