Nicki Minaj 'Breaks The Internet' for Paper Magazine

Main Pop Girl

980x.jpg

Spoiler

980x.jpg

980x.jpg

980x.jpg

Continuing in the tradition of KKW, Nicki has appeared in Paper Magazine's now annual 'Break the Internet' edition!

What do y'all think of the shoot? Personally I feel as though she's done this all before (especially with the 'Monster' music video) but I will say it's a nice shoot. ;) I can't wait to see it for the next twelve months on Coverlandia! :yeah: 

• Like 1
  • YAAASSS 1

Everything is the same with her, like...this is not shocking in the least. She's so mediocre it actually hurts sometimes like literally does she have any artistic direction or any change in her visions from 2012? She's gonna be in her 50's wearing some pink dominatrix-esque apparel :awkwardney:

6 hours ago, Fetish said:

Everything is the same with her, like...this is not shocking in the least. She's so mediocre it actually hurts sometimes like literally does she have any artistic direction or any change in her visions from 2012? She's gonna be in her 50's wearing some pink dominatrix-esque apparel :awkwardney:

I actually agree with you, but I'm also not sure where else she should be going with her look...She kind of did everything so quickly and transformed her style so often that there's nothing left for her to do. :yeah: And she doesn't even have country to fall back on like Gaga does!

20 hours ago, Countess said:

I actually agree with you, but I'm also not sure where else she should be going with her look...She kind of did everything so quickly and transformed her style so often that there's nothing left for her to do. :yeah: And she doesn't even have country to fall back on like Gaga does!

Thats true tbh, she does deserve credit for how much she changed up her thing from her mainstream debut up until the pinkprint. But it still goes tbh, she has nothing to fall back on like you said and the only thing keeping her somewhat relevant is her features on peoples songs, and silly rap beef :cackle:

3 hours ago, Fetish said:

Thats true tbh, she does deserve credit for how much she changed up her thing from her mainstream debut up until the pinkprint. But it still goes tbh, she has nothing to fall back on like you said and the only thing keeping her somewhat relevant is her features on peoples songs, and silly rap beef :cackle:

At least it gets her more cheques! :cackle: Let's hope with the new album she actually puts some time and thought into the songs instead of just writing more stupid lines about "my sons". :scamhook: She has the potential to be great!

• YAAASSS 1