Jump to content

Nicki Minaj 'Breaks The Internet' for Paper Magazine


Leaving
 Share

Recommended Posts

980x.jpg

Spoiler

 

980x.jpg

980x.jpg

980x.jpg

 

Continuing in the tradition of KKW, Nicki has appeared in Paper Magazine's now annual 'Break the Internet' edition!

What do y'all think of the shoot? Personally I feel as though she's done this all before (especially with the 'Monster' music video) but I will say it's a nice shoot. ;) I can't wait to see it for the next twelve months on Coverlandia! :yeah: 

  • Like 1
  • YAAASSS 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Everything is the same with her, like...this is not shocking in the least. She's so mediocre it actually hurts sometimes like literally does she have any artistic direction or any change in her visions from 2012? She's gonna be in her 50's wearing some pink dominatrix-esque apparel :awkwardney:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Fetish said:

Everything is the same with her, like...this is not shocking in the least. She's so mediocre it actually hurts sometimes like literally does she have any artistic direction or any change in her visions from 2012? She's gonna be in her 50's wearing some pink dominatrix-esque apparel :awkwardney:

I actually agree with you, but I'm also not sure where else she should be going with her look...She kind of did everything so quickly and transformed her style so often that there's nothing left for her to do. :yeah: And she doesn't even have country to fall back on like Gaga does!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Countess said:

I actually agree with you, but I'm also not sure where else she should be going with her look...She kind of did everything so quickly and transformed her style so often that there's nothing left for her to do. :yeah: And she doesn't even have country to fall back on like Gaga does!

Thats true tbh, she does deserve credit for how much she changed up her thing from her mainstream debut up until the pinkprint. But it still goes tbh, she has nothing to fall back on like you said and the only thing keeping her somewhat relevant is her features on peoples songs, and silly rap beef :cackle:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Fetish said:

Thats true tbh, she does deserve credit for how much she changed up her thing from her mainstream debut up until the pinkprint. But it still goes tbh, she has nothing to fall back on like you said and the only thing keeping her somewhat relevant is her features on peoples songs, and silly rap beef :cackle:

At least it gets her more cheques! :cackle: Let's hope with the new album she actually puts some time and thought into the songs instead of just writing more stupid lines about "my sons". :scamhook: She has the potential to be great!

  • YAAASSS 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...