39 demos from Kylie Minogue's "X" leaked

Prisoner

On 3/16/2018 at 10:16 AM, trashmagic said:

The version of Like a Drug on the CD-R was labelled as "Mastermix", but has not yet leaked. It's unknown if it's any different to the original.

https://mega.nz/#F!YZ0GiT6Y!0eP1dngf0d1cIY81669Fzg

How did I miss this?  Damn it.  Next time you post something this amazing, you better let me know.  :die:

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
On 2/16/2017 at 7:43 AM, Leaving said:

Just in case anyone was interested, these are the only tracks I kept out of the leaks. The rest I found had either already leaked in exactly the same version or had an album version which was identical. Hopefully it will help if anyone's an OCD organiser like I am! ;) 

Screen Shot 2017-02-16 at 11.41.10 PM.png

Could you please re up what you have? Please and thank you 

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/16/2017 at 5:43 AM, Leaving said:

Just in case anyone was interested, these are the only tracks I kept out of the leaks. The rest I found had either already leaked in exactly the same version or had an album version which was identical. Hopefully it will help if anyone's an OCD organiser like I am! ;) 

Screen Shot 2017-02-16 at 11.41.10 PM.png

Not sure if I missed the discussion of this- are the "Ruff Edits" the same as the "Demo" versions? And if so, any chance of a re-upload pretty please?

• 1 month later...

I just wish some Disco outtakes would leak as well, it was such an inspired and good album. 

In the X mass back in 2008 there also was a v good song penned by Boy George and titled something like I'm A Survivor or Survivor, always thought it was a damn good leak, sadly doomed by uber s*it quality, does ab know if a HQ version of that exist? 

• Like 1
  • YAAASSS 1

On 6/18/2022 at 3:14 PM, 808Dream said:

I just wish some Disco outtakes would leak as well, it was such an inspired and good album. 

In the X mass back in 2008 there also was a v good song penned by Boy George and titled something like I'm A Survivor or Survivor, always thought it was a damn good leak, sadly doomed by uber s*it quality, does ab know if a HQ version of that exist? 

Do we know anything about Disco outtakes? I'm sure there must have been some but I don't remember hearing anything

1 hour ago, Leaving said:

Do we know anything about Disco outtakes? I'm sure there must have been some but I don't remember hearing anything

i found a clip of a track which was rumoured to be a Disco outtake, if i find it again i'll post it here, but i remember somebody saying it wasn't a disco outtake, don't know the truth honestly, clip was good either way.

there you go i found it in the snippet folder, i didn't tag it with a disco cover i downloaded it this way, but again i don't know if it's really a disco outtake or not, it may sound like one actuallly.

the song must be good.

Edited by 808Dream
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, 808Dream said:

i found a clip of a track which was rumoured to be a Disco outtake, if i find it again i'll post it here, but i remember somebody saying it wasn't a disco outtake, don't know the truth honestly, clip was good either way.

there you go i found it in the snippet folder, i didn't tag it with a disco cover i downloaded it this way, but again i don't know if it's really a disco outtake or not, it may sound like one actuallly.

the song must be good.

Definitely sounds like a Disco outtake to me! I like it better than some of the tracks we got on the final album!

• Like 1