Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

It’s just kind of my dream obviously with the circumstances in the fandom, these songs coming to light re igniting our spirit and appreciation for this era, to be able to hold a final product in my hands after ordering it. I wish we could live this era formally outside a dbree post, but Bonnie has to be the commander, and it’s up to her where she takes her fans after all.

Edited by onewish
  • Like 1

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, BonnieMcChicken said:

the thing that is the most confusing to me is how did slay leak and not forever 21. those were the top 2 people wanted. why let slay go so easily and not forever 21

if you have two "rare" songs and a handful of random songs obvi the 2nd rare song will be more rare since one of the two leaked

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, followcher said:

weren't you dragging people who wanted to pay for songs earlier? and no one with it wants to let go of it, trust me i tried offering other artists songs to trade and NOTHING was making them budge

I was NOT dragging anyone. If anything, I mentioned I don’t understand how some would want to pay 150+ for these songs, and like I mentioned about, I may just budge for how badly we need forever 21. Never did I say anything offensive or rude or mentioned anyone specific, as it was a generalized post. CHER the love 💕 

Edited by Theprettyymess
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, onewish said:

Just a question… this album was mastered and finished right? To this day, on Justin Hergett’s website, there is a Bonnie McKee album listed called ‘Bonnie McKee - Somebody’s Gonna Get Hurt’ where Justin is credited as a ‘assistant mixer’, alongside exclusively finished and released albums.

https://www.justinhergett.com/credits

Maybe. But it's funny how it all comes back. With that info about the album being titled SGGH and it being mentioned in that website, that's how this thread started.

4 minutes ago, Moonchild said:

Maybe. But it's funny how it all comes back. With that info about the album being titled SGGH and it being mentioned in that website, that's how this thread started.

I wonder if Bonnie will speak out against the people who held her back, against her label that dropped her!!?

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)