Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Forever21 said:

I'm late to the game.. does anyone have Worst in me in HQ?

Also my heart stopped when I browsed Dbree earlier... but it was all fakes 😪

Capture d’écran, le 2021-11-30 à 15.43.32.png

Worst In Me never leaked in HQ afaik :yeah: unless it's circulating and it leaks soon along with these new tracks that have leaked these weeks... which I really doubt :( 

Yeah, I knew they all were fake because the size is the same, so there was no way they would be all legit (and that LQ!)

Also, not my edits at the bottom of that list :andioop: :stretcher: 

• LMAO 1

14 hours ago, low kii savage said:

Still can't believe that Catching Feelings is from Epic era, it just doesn't sound... right? Also ICTDT is from Trolls movie :maybe:

Yeah, I don't think those two fit well in the album, that's why I keep taking them out. Even if these don't belong either, I'd use instead Diamonds, The Rules of Attraction and Surrender, they feel closer to that sound. Hopefully we get a few more songs from the actual sessions :yeah: 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Cypher said:

Anyone know what era "Restless" is from? I put it into my version of her Epic album cause the vibe kinda matched. That summer breezy feel :tan:

Restless was a song she wrote for (with) Carly Rae Jepsen. That song was kind of a joke because of the lyrics they said. That song was never meant to be released. 

• Shook 1

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)