Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

Just now, Aftershock088 said:

I know I’m late replying to this, but I LOVE this cover! Do you have a bigger picture of the front cover? I’d love to put this on as my album artwork if that’s ok 😊 

Also, thank you again @bearsbummer for Hot City! It’s been on a loop ever since, it sounds better every time I hear it 🔥

no problem! 🤍

and yes that cover is amazing!! :))

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, 4ever21 said:

nobodys bullying you you've just been extremely entitled for music that you had no part in making. im in the same boat as you, i would love to finally hear forever 21 but god dammit im not gonna be a cunt about it saying LEAK FUCK YOU HOARDERS AAAAAA because that shit is tacky and embarrassing. stop clogging this topic with your constant hate posts and begging and DO SOMETHING ELSE.

your grammar is awful. period, point, blank. don´t talk to me.

2 minutes ago, bearsbummer said:

okay, so what song/songs do you keep off of your version of the Epic album? personally for me it´s Sleepwalker, Love You To Pieces and if it leaks, Lipstick Revolution.

Unlock Your Love. I’ve tried to listen to it more to see if it’ll grown on me but it hasn’t really. I’m not sure I’ll put Sleepwalker on their either. 

I’m tempted to put Catching Feelings and Always On My Mind on there, even though they’re not from Epic sessions… is that wrong? 🙈

Also I feel like it’s just me who loves Dressed To Kill (LVCRFT)? I think it’s so much better than Sleepwalker to be honest 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 4ever21 said:

Are you fr

that´s literally the right spelling of grammar, what the hell is wrong with you??? 

what did you want me to say ¨you´re grammer¨??? that´s not an correct form, leave me alone, dude.

Unlock Your Love. I’ve tried to listen to it more to see if it’ll grown on me but it hasn’t really. I’m not sure I’ll put Sleepwalker on their either. 

I’m tempted to put Catching Feelings and Always On My Mind on there, even though they’re not from Epic sessions… is that wrong? 🙈

Also I feel like it’s just me who loves Dressed To Kill (LVCRFT)? I think it’s so much better than Sleepwalker to be honest 🤷🏻‍♀️

Speaking of grammar, there* not ‘their’… oops 🤦🏻‍♀️

TBH I get Epic album vibes from Catching Feelings, and it was on my tracklist at one point.

Not you disrespecting Unlock Your Love tho 😭

yeah, unlock your love is boring for me, but i´ve kept it to tell a story alongside Jenny and Somebody´s.

and that´s cool! i had restless on my version of the Epic album and it was from 2015. so do you! :))

Dressed to Kill is that bitch, by the way.

Just now, Volcanion said:

TBH I get Epic album vibes from Catching Feelings, and it was on my tracklist at one point.

Yeah I do too, but I also get Epic vibes from I Can (Totally) Do This. The ‘Epic’ album could end up epically lengthy if I add all these extra songs onto it though 🥴 but she has so many good songs, it’s so hard to split tracklists up into separate albums!

• Shook 1

Yeah I do too, but I also get Epic vibes from I Can (Totally) Do This. The ‘Epic’ album could end up epically lengthy if I add all these extra songs onto it though 🥴 but she has so many good songs, it’s so hard to split tracklists up into separate albums!

I Can Totally Do This screams broadway musical to me.

Or like, Disney movie.

Me when I'm on my last 2km of a run outside: "Hey Siri, play I Can Totally Do This by Bonnie McKee"

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

5 minutes ago, Aftershock088 said:

4 minutes ago, Volcanion said:

2 minutes ago, Aftershock088 said:

I'm pretty sure Catching Feelings, Always on My Mind and I Can (Totally) Do This are definitely not from the Epic sessions, but at least CF has been mentioned to sound like it more than once :cry: I kept them off though, they feel very different from the rest, but so good still.

And Unlock Your Love is truly a bop! @Volcanion TASTE :yaskween: at first I was neutral to it, but it grew on me so much.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Volcanion said:

I Can Totally Do This screams broadway musical to me.

Or like, Disney movie.

Me when I'm on my last 2km of a run outside: "Hey Siri, play I Can Totally Do This by Bonnie McKee"

hard agree with Disney movie.

however it just feels a bit childish to me, so i don´t really have it. but i DO plan on making a EP (like bonnie was) for the unreleased songs from the Epic sessions, that was taken off on my version of the album.

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)