Merry Christmas Mass Lana leakz (Edits)

Degenerate

15 hours ago, trashmagic said:

Resistance, Roses, Bad Revolution, 1949 (studio version), BBM Baby (early mix and edited final), Super Movie, Hollywood Movie, Girl That Got Away, Other Woman, Caught You Boy, Motel 6 (The Rural/Vicarage Version), Go Go Dancer 2.0, Dance For Money, Like Your Friend Did, Party Girl (Demo), The Ocean, Roller Derby, Off to the Races (2 early mixes/demos), Born to Die (early mix/demo 3), Yes to Heaven (edited), Fine China (edited), Be My Daddy (edited), Every Man Gets His Wish 2.0 (edited), plus many snippets and a few outtakes.

Thank you <3

• YAAASSS 1

On 26.12.2016 at 5:26 AM, Countess said:

'Fine China' is pretty good, but I don't really think it was worth all this hype... :stretcher: I'm glad we finally have it tho, I feel like our unleaked Lana list is pretty much fulfilled! :rockon: 

Actually there are 29 songs left to leak.

• Like 1

can someone send me a link to these

Bad Revolution (new leak version) 

1949 (studio version)

BBM Baby (early mix)

Motel 6 (acoustic) (seriously can't find this anywhere)

Super Movie, Hollywood Movie, Girl That Got Away, Other Woman, Caught You Boy, Motel 6 (The Rural/Vicarage Version), Go Go Dancer 2.0, Dance For Money, Like Your Friend Did, Party Girl (Demo), The Ocean, Roller Derby, Off to the Races (2 early mixes/demos), Born to Die (early mix/demo 3) 

thanks 

or a master post link does anyone know one? 

On 12/27/2016 at 10:22 PM, trashmagic said:

Resistance, Roses, Bad Revolution, 1949 (studio version), BBM Baby (early mix and edited final), Super Movie, Hollywood Movie, Girl That Got Away, Other Woman, Caught You Boy, Motel 6 (The Rural/Vicarage Version), Go Go Dancer 2.0, Dance For Money, Like Your Friend Did, Party Girl (Demo), The Ocean, Roller Derby, Off to the Races (2 early mixes/demos), Born to Die (early mix/demo 3), Yes to Heaven (edited), Fine China (edited), Be My Daddy (edited), Every Man Gets His Wish 2.0 (edited), plus many snippets and a few outtakes.

When you put it like that I see how many I'm actually missing... :stretcher: Do you have a link to where we can grab all these?

On 12/28/2016 at 10:59 PM, Pomick209 said:

Actually there are 29 songs left to leak.

I'm sure there is, but there's no titles left other than 'Your Girl' that I'm really interested in...I'm not here for 'Motel 6 (17th Demo) (Recorded on Lana's Skype Chat) (Acoustic) (Snippet) (Edited) (Tagged)'. :vacuum: 

• YAAASSS 1

3 hours ago, Countess said:

I'm sure there is, but there's no titles left other than 'Your Girl' that I'm really interested in...I'm not here for 'Motel 6 (17th Demo) (Recorded on Lana's Skype Chat) (Acoustic) (Snippet) (Edited) (Tagged)'. :vacuum: 

But Motel 6 (17th Demo) (Recorded on Lana's Skype Chat) (Acoustic) (Snippet) (Edited) (Tagged) is extremely rare and only being traded amongst true Lana fans. :hail: 
Not to mention the extra second at the very end makes it completely different than the 16th demo.

• YAAASSS 1

27 minutes ago, Cypher said:

But Motel 6 (17th Demo) (Recorded on Lana's Skype Chat) (Acoustic) (Snippet) (Edited) (Tagged) is extremely rare and only being traded amongst true Lana fans. :hail: 
Not to mention the extra second at the very end makes it completely different than the 16th demo.

I hear the extra second was actually a post-production job from the Lizzy Del Phenomena era. :hail: What an inspired choice!