Azealia Banks drags Nicki Minaj

Marina Joyce

22 hours ago, trashmagic said:

but everyone respects the fact that McDonalds is a successful business corporation! ain't nobody care about that racist, homophobic, sexist piece of talentless trash that is Azealia Banks.

but I didn't say anything about her behaviour. I know that she has problems. We were talking only about numbers :) 

Maaaan, fuck this stupid ass bitch. Like highkey the only thing she really got her with is the whole Gaga clone shit. Everything else is mad bullshit. And honestly Azealia has no right to be calling anyone a clone and shit. Want me to remind you where she got her flow for Liquorice? Right. Onika. Besides, she's just mad because she missed her opportunity to get under Nicki's wing when she denied to open for her during her Roman Reloaded Tour. Then the bitch had the audacity to diss Nicki for it. Like hoe you said no. So this who "I was there for you now pay me back" bullshit is B U L L S H I T because she's been trying Nicki for the coolest minute. Fucking two faced bitch. And her bars are not even up to par compared to Nic's. I mean yeah her music is dope and banging but that's only because she's out there on SoundCloud looking up these upcoming and unknown DJs, stealing their shit tryning say that her titties and vagina birthed this sound and that she's this creator of some new wave. Sit down hoe and focus on your music and not your beefs. Besides, she deleted everything and said she was just joking. Bitch couldn't even stand to see her word. Smh.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/23/2016 at 7:04 PM, Kevinn Edu said:

Maaaan, fuck this stupid ass bitch. Like highkey the only thing she really got her with is the whole Gaga clone shit. Everything else is mad bullshit. And honestly Azealia has no right to be calling anyone a clone and shit. Want me to remind you where she got her flow for Liquorice? Right. Onika. Besides, she's just mad because she missed her opportunity to get under Nicki's wing when she denied to open for her during her Roman Reloaded Tour. Then the bitch had the audacity to diss Nicki for it. Like hoe you said no. So this who "I was there for you now pay me back" bullshit is B U L L S H I T because she's been trying Nicki for the coolest minute. Fucking two faced bitch. And her bars are not even up to par compared to Nic's. I mean yeah her music is dope and banging but that's only because she's out there on SoundCloud looking up these upcoming and unknown DJs, stealing their shit tryning say that her titties and vagina birthed this sound and that she's this creator of some new wave. Sit down hoe and focus on your music and not your beefs. Besides, she deleted everything and said she was just joking. Bitch couldn't even stand to see her word. Smh.

You really think Nicki would have offered her irrelevant ass a spot on the Roman Reloaded Tour? That was literally nothing but another way for this hellish bitch to do what she's best at and try to ride more successful peoples coattails to the top of the charts. She's disgusting.

On 12/23/2016 at 9:40 PM, Hawks said:
On 12/23/2016 at 11:56 AM, Countess said:

What kind of "reliable" source do you want? :stretcher: It's not like this bitch has university courses about her...

That she plagiarised her music

Just Google it, the receipts are right there...

• YAAASSS 1

• 1 month later...