Scam Reporting Thread

trayertrash

Earlier this year I was scammed into listening to the music of Allie X. I was promised by several members I once considered friends that she was spectacular and that I should put my feelings towards the 2 songs I had heard aside and give her a fair chance. Being a music-loving fool I agreed. I listened to everything... everything... and was Xtremely angered by the lies I was told. She was Xactly as dull, untalented and pretentious as I had previous theorized Those liars are no longer in my life and I wish for them to have diarrhea at the most inconvenient times the rest of their lives for wasting hours of my life on this... thing. 

• YAAASSS 4

2 hours ago, FeralHeart said:

i'd like to report a scam

kerli fans spent $25 on a physical copy of her yet-to-be-released album and now she's using the money to build a temple in estonia and she's never releasing her album

This seems to be a common scam that artists are tricking their fans with at the moment. :'( I paid $50 for a Neon Hitch signed CD and merch pack and all I got was a digital download a week after the album was already out! Everyone, please be careful of unsigned artists and people who call themselves gypsies or elves, I don't want you to go through what me and @FeralHeart did. :'( 

• YAAASSS 5

3 minutes ago, Countess said:

This seems to be a common scam that artists are tricking their fans with at the moment. :'( I paid $50 for a Neon Hitch signed CD and merch pack and all I got was a digital download a week after the album was already out! Everyone, please be careful of unsigned artists and people who call themselves gypsies or elves, I don't want you to go through what me and @FeralHeart did. :'( 

:lol:

The album is coming next year. She sent away physical EPs with all the previous tracks she released for this era to those who bought the album as a thank you for those who are willing to wait. Plus the one who don't want to can get a refund :P 

44 minutes ago, Third Eye said:

Third Eye scammed me, he promised me some tracks and stuff and then he deleted... I found him a week later, I killed him and I stole his life.

What did you do with his life after you stole it? Are you up for trading it? I have the soul of a clinically depressed and anxiety filled housewife obsessed with 80s metal, 90s pop and Star Trek.

• YAAASSS 2