Scam Reporting Thread

trayertrash

On 4/25/2021 at 12:13 AM, Landy said:

another one ^^
And you still claim you are not lol

Sorry for the late response. My notifications don’t tell me when sorry ass losers quote me. And I’ve never scammed anyone. I’ve been scammed twice in the past month however. And I even warned people that I know trade those artists. It was just funny because @MichaelDCoogan was messaging me about Britney and then all of a sudden I was a Britney scammer ? you people are bored af. Receipts receipts receipts.... I also see you’re logging in to your other account to try to get Livvi franc songs. You’ll never get mine loser

Edited by iSpendDough

11 minutes ago, iSpendDough said:

Sorry for the late response. My notifications don’t tell me when sorry ass losers quote me. And I’ve never scammed anyone. I’ve been scammed twice in the past month however. And I even warned people that I know trade those artists. It was just funny because @MichaelDCoogan was messaging me about Britney and then all of a sudden I was a Britney scammer ? you people are bored af. Receipts receipts receipts.... I also see you’re logging in to your other account to try to get Livvi franc songs. You’ll never get mine loser

Funny how you accuse this member without any proof. You're probably just a jealous bitch or at this point @RedBloodedWoman 's alt ;) xx

3 minutes ago, Country love said:

And you could not get the Britney songs so now you tell shit about Coogan ;) 

lmao I can’t with you people. You literally must be him???. Read your messages coogan. You tried to scam me. I’ll post them if I have too. Or you can if you’d like 

Edited by iSpendDough
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

On 4/27/2021 at 6:01 AM, iSpendDough said:

Edited by MichaelDCoogan
Whatever

15 hours ago, iSpendDough said:

? What. I was contacted. Not the other way around

I'm screaming, it's old news MDC is Country Love, they attempted to come at me in the Trading Thread, he's quick to say "have a mod check" when it's very clear he's using a VPN. This psycho is really out here quoting me in shit I'm not even involved in, truly living rent free in their psychotic mind

• Like 1
  • Shook 1

8 hours ago, MichaelDCoogan said:

I’m not that user ask an admin to verify but I didn’t say shit to you you started giving me abuse because you tried to trade me a Myah demo like other people have said you have did you were really nice then randomly started giving me abuse after saying you don’t follow other peoples opinions on people, this forum is ridiculous literally the rejects of legit trading forums 

I did not try to trade you any myah Marie songs. I clarified that they were not myah. Why don’t you post our messages dummy

58 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

I'm screaming, it's old news MDC is Country Love, they attempted to come at me in the Trading Thread, he's quick to say "have a mod check" when it's very clear he's using a VPN. This psycho is really out here quoting me in shit I'm not even involved in, truly living rent free in their psychotic mind

He’s literally so crazy. First he never heard of the song. Then he heard a myah marie version. Then said he wanted a snippet to verify because his song is “absolutely real” Like no lmao

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Landy said:

@iSpendDough trying to trade Myah for Britney :lol:
A Myah song he got for free on her patreon btw. 

I warned people about this scammer in the past but he still acts like he has stuffs and is legit, trying to scam newbies. 

Myah does not have the song I offered because it’s not her. This is my last time acknowledging you exist. I also have a snippet of the song offered to me and it does not sound like Britney. Which I mention I’m our private messages. Mind your business stupid

Edited by iSpendDough

13 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Edited by MichaelDCoogan
Bored with drama