Scam Reporting Thread

trayertrash

26 minutes ago, smartalek22 said:

Be weary of @Honeymoon

I very recently traded for a Melanie song which he only claimed to have and it leaked today under the name of someone else. He also sent me a leaked Sky song which I fell for. It's all over now, but hope everyone stays alert and weary when trading, not cool.

Ok lol... Funny how the stuff you offered me which I didn't accept leaked too 

You're so boring - this is all on you babe not me

• WTF 1

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 5/9/2022 at 7:06 PM, smartalek22 said:

Be weary of @Honeymoon

I very recently traded for a Melanie song which he only claimed to have and it leaked today under the name of someone else. He also sent me a leaked Sky song which I fell for. It's all over now, but hope everyone stays alert and weary when trading, not cool.

Melanie Martinez? i didnt see any leak today?

• 4 months later...

apparently @CoolMint has scammed at least one person on another forum out of an Ellie song

i personally wasnt scammed but i was told by someone on another forum that coolmint (known as TrainingSeason on leaked.cx had scammed them out of an Ellie Goulding song. 

my experience was fine, we both sent our respective songs pretty much at the same time. (i sent two Zara Larsson songs for this Ellie song + another Zara song i didnt have)

but when i had sent this 3xh member on leaked.cx about this Ellie song, and they told me that they were the one that had traded it to someone (TrainingSeason) before they (TrainingSeason) could send whatever song they were giving to 3xh.

lz1Yaqn.png

i had asked 3xh if this (above) was enough to connect coolmint to TrainingSeason, they sent me this:

Because nobody sold the song until i got scammed for it. then the guy tried selling the song TWICE and now a third time on another forum. it's not a coincidence, he can't sell it without posting somewhere somehow. And right after he got banned the second time (i called him out on his sale post on here) another member DM'd me saying he had a bunch of zara larson tracks for sale, and it's no coincidence you just said he traded you some zara stuff. his first account was @TrainingSeason, his second account was @Existencial both were banned.

4luNpFr.png

idk if they were posted about in here before, but be careful x