Struggles With Depression

Deactivate

This thread makes me feel sooo fucking sad.

I admire all of you for not being scared and sharing your stories. You really inspire ppl.... at least me. <3

And remember that it always gets better no matter what. Sooner or later y'all are gonna find a peaceful place in your life. I KNOW IT! 

@Amelia Lily @Countess @IntoYouu @Speakerphone @asexualguy @Cry Baby @VisKip @shout87 @SkullPop @Kyonxharuhi2 @Alexanderrr @Impossible Ryan You are all heroes! I truly applaud your strength and bravery! :hail: 

• YAAASSS 11

56 minutes ago, Impossible Ryan said:

I usually never comment on stuff like this but I just have a shitty life rn. I mean in reality my life isn't that bad compared to a lot of people but I'm just stuck in life and I'm still so hurt from so many things and I just constantly dwell on it because I'm either at work or at home. I have no life. And I'm just so sad. But I try to mask it and it just doesn't work. 

I know exactly how you feel, you keep yourself busy to avoid having to deal with it but as soon as you have a moment alone it's all you think about! If you ever need to talk, my inbox is free <3 

• YAAASSS 1

Paranoia is often the main perpetrator in depression. My paranoia is so bad that it's second nature to me now. My boyfriend can't go anywhere without me thinking he's up to something, I mean, he's lied to me before so that doesn't help, but in the past I've been cheated on. I always get the feeling that no matter how hard I try or no matter who I'm with, I'll never be good enough for anyone. I feel like people always want to hurt me. People joke about me being paranoid but they don't realise how bad it is, my boyfriend often jokes about meeting up with guys because he knows I'm just paranoid but a lot of the time, I often believe there's some truth to his jokes

• YAAASSS 2

4 hours ago, Amelia Lily said:

Paranoia is often the main perpetrator in depression. My paranoia is so bad that it's second nature to me now. My boyfriend can't go anywhere without me thinking he's up to something, I mean, he's lied to me before so that doesn't help, but in the past I've been cheated on. I always get the feeling that no matter how hard I try or no matter who I'm with, I'll never be good enough for anyone. I feel like people always want to hurt me. People joke about me being paranoid but they don't realise how bad it is, my boyfriend often jokes about meeting up with guys because he knows I'm just paranoid but a lot of the time, I often believe there's some truth to his jokes

I know exactly how this feels :/ Whenever I meet someone new in real life sooner or later I find out that they keep talking behind my back, that they're only "friends" with me because I got a car etc. I just got so used to it that even now when I have a few close friends, I still feel like they're constantly talking shit about me and they're using me. Currently I'm trying to focus on what I love = doing music, so later on IF I will get popular all those bitches can regret talking shit about me. There will always be that one person that wants to hurt you, but you can't give up! You always have all of us and it doesn't matter that we're all from different countries and we communicate through the internet. Focus on yourself, focus on the person you wish to be, focus on your dreams! And if you ever wanna talk, I'm here <3

• YAAASSS 1

22 hours ago, Countess said:

How did your phone call go? :o Keeping my fingers crossed it all worked out. <3 

This is really fucked up boo. :'( I'm so sorry this has happened to you. Not only did you go through something horrible but you lost two of your good friends because of it. But you shouldn't let it rule your life! If you wanna go to that college, you should go. <3 Don't let fear or hatred control you!

It ended with him shooting me down, and just a few days ago he said he has feelings for me so it got better were taking things slow which I'm OK with :3 and @Tweener thank you so much ?

• YAAASSS 1

10 minutes ago, Kyonxharuhi2 said:

It ended with him shooting me down, and just a few days ago he said he has feelings for me so it got better were taking things slow which I'm OK with :3 and @Tweener thank you so much ?

Awww, I'm so glad! <3 You're lucky you've found someone who feels the same way as you do! Congratulations boo!

• YAAASSS 1

On 15/08/2016 at 8:35 PM, Countess said:

Why is everyone here overcoming their depression by going to the gym? :flush: Imma need y'all to bully me some more so I can get on that treadmill please.

In my case I want to kinda make my body feel the pain so I can get stronger. Pain motivates me and sometimes I just need it. It's better than razor blades at least (a very late reply tho)

On 9/4/2016 at 2:00 AM, IntoYouu said:

In my case I want to kinda make my body feel the pain so I can get stronger. Pain motivates me and sometimes I just need it. It's better than razor blades at least (a very late reply tho)

That's interesting. So it's in some ways a form of self harm for you? i never thought of it like that. :/