American Horror Story - Season 6 (Sept. 14)

RadiantEdits

On 10/3/2016 at 7:11 PM, SkullPop said:

So what do y'all think of this season so far! I'm pretty sure it's on my way to becoming my fave! So, there is a leak account on Twitter if I'm correct its @ahs6info if not I'll correct so the first 5 episodes are this docu-style. Episodes 6-9 is like the actors and real people and a big twist that's supposed to floor us with episode 10 just being there. Now, in an recent interview with EW Ryan said that they will go into the beginnings of the Mott family. If you don't remember then look it up. No, just think Dandy from Freakshow. With a nod to Coven. Lastly, Ryan's sneaky ass he's filming and had been creating a secret season with only 1 other person It's been kept extremely under warps. Lastly, they weren't just guarding the theme this season. As he put it they were hiding a hat that covers another hat that covers another hat (x10). So, hopefully there's no mess this season

So far I actually really like it. I get that the format is polarizing, and a lot of people are having a hard time getting into the documentary style, but I think its refreshing and has been used well thus far. I'm kind of dreading the connection to other seasons though, I mean, if its done well then by all means, but I'm kinda worried, especially after Hotel which was aesthetically gorgeous and entertaining at times but also messy and redundant. 

• YAAASSS 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I think Ryan Murphy has great ideas but he is not consistent at all. This goes for all his shows. I feel like the has the attention span of a child and his shit goes off the rails real quick. I noticed this a lot with American Horror Story. Each season starts out strong but by the middle and end it is a mess. It was really bad with Nip/Tuck as well. 

• 1 month later...