American Horror Story - Season 6 (Sept. 14)

RadiantEdits

On 8/21/2016 at 2:05 AM, Speakerphone said:

I may be the only one but I was tired of Jessica since the season 3. So I'm not mad she left. It's not her fault tho, it's just the character she had to play that annoys me :blush:

Omg, no way! :shocked: I honestly really liked every one of her characters. The only problem was that they were so huge and she was so talented that she kind of dominated the show and overshadowed the other actors. :( 

16 minutes ago, Tweener said:

MA MA PA PA PA

MA MA MA

PA PA PA

PERFECT ILLUSION

:dayfid: :dayfid: :dayfid: 

• YAAASSS 1

Just finished the first episode and I honestly loved it! If they can keep up this clarity of plot and amazing casting they'll definitely keep me hooked for the rest of the season. The whole reenactment idea is a really nice change from all the other seasons - although a part of me wishes that the reenactments were a bit more cheesy and silly, it would be a waste of Sarah and Angela's amazing acting chops I guess so I can live with that. Fingers crossed they keep up the quality of the work because so far this season is set to be my favourite. :hail: 

• YAAASSS 3

I am quite disappointed tbh. I mean I dig the plot , but I hate this documentary style. I think that they waste Lily Rabe's talent, cause she's so good at playing psycho bitches. I love Sarah Poulson and for her I will watch this season the most, but I hope they will cut some of these scenes with Lily, cause they ruin the mood of the whole episode.

And I thought that Gaga was supposed to play in this season, but she wasn't even mentioned in the final credits. Not even as a guest star.

I love this season so far I agree with @Countess, if it continues this way it'll be my favorite season. Though, it's still not scary at all like any of the past season's. Though, it did have one of the best pilot's I've seen from this show. This season has a lot of potential I just hope they don't fuck it up and that they add an intro cause I missed it.

• YAAASSS 1

22 hours ago, Countess said:

Just finished the first episode and I honestly loved it! If they can keep up this clarity of plot and amazing casting they'll definitely keep me hooked for the rest of the season. The whole reenactment idea is a really nice change from all the other seasons - although a part of me wishes that the reenactments were a bit more cheesy and silly, it would be a waste of Sarah and Angela's amazing acting chops I guess so I can live with that. Fingers crossed they keep up the quality of the work because so far this season is set to be my favourite. :hail: 

Same! If the whole season is like the first episode, I'm sure I will love it. It was great. And I like the fact that they didn't introduced a lot of the characters in the first episode. Can't wait for the next one!!

• YAAASSS 1

12 hours ago, Tweener said:

I am quite disappointed tbh. I mean I dig the plot , but I hate this documentary style. I think that they waste Lily Rabe's talent, cause she's so good at playing psycho bitches. I love Sarah Poulson and for her I will watch this season the most, but I hope they will cut some of these scenes with Lily, cause they ruin the mood of the whole episode.

And I thought that Gaga was supposed to play in this season, but she wasn't even mentioned in the final credits. Not even as a guest star.

Gaga's definitely confirmed she's in the show so she'll be in it for sure. ;) She was at one point said to be playing a queen of the faeries but some people are saying she's in the background of the trailer for the next episode.

ee70d013b6fc1aff_Gaga.gif 

10 hours ago, SkullPop said:

I love this season so far I agree with @Countess, if it continues this way it'll be my favorite season. Though, it's still not scary at all like any of the past season's. Though, it did have one of the best pilot's I've seen from this show. This season has a lot of potential I just hope they don't fuck it up and that they add an intro cause I missed it.

You didn't think it was scary? :shocked: I thought the first episode was more scary than anything in Freak Show or Coven! There were a couple of jump scares in this one that really got me going. :stretcher: I agree on the intro tho, I kept expecting one to pop up but it never did. :'( That was always my favourite part!

• YAAASSS 1

35 minutes ago, Countess said:

Gaga's definitely confirmed she's in the show so she'll be in it for sure. ;) She was at one point said to be playing a queen of the faeries but some people are saying she's in the background of the trailer for the next episode.

You didn't think it was scary? :shocked: I thought the first episode was more scary than anything in Freak Show or Coven! There were a couple of jump scares in this one that really got me going. :stretcher: I agree on the intro tho, I kept expecting one to pop up but it never did. :'( That was always my favourite part!

In Lee's words "You married one jumpy bitch" In this case though Y'all jumpy as he'll. It was hilarious though cause my sister was watching it too and she jumped so hard she fell when Kathy got hit omg I died! But yea, they better get an intro stat I'm low-key pissed about that. Lol

47 minutes ago, Countess said:

but why wasn't she mentioned in the final credits? Not even as a guest star.. idk. If there's no Gaga or Jessica Lange, this season will flop. Tho I love Sarah Poulson

20 hours ago, SkullPop said:

In Lee's words "You married one jumpy bitch" In this case though Y'all jumpy as he'll. It was hilarious though cause my sister was watching it too and she jumped so hard she fell when Kathy got hit omg I died! But yea, they better get an intro stat I'm low-key pissed about that. Lol

:stretcher: Me and your sister would get along then! I mean, I kinda get why they would scrap the intro cos I guess it wouldn't fit with the reenactment style...But hopefully they show it for the last episode or include one as a special feature on the DVD or something. :P 

20 hours ago, Tweener said:

but why wasn't she mentioned in the final credits? Not even as a guest star.. idk. If there's no Gaga or Jessica Lange, this season will flop. Tho I love Sarah Poulson

I'm pretty sure guest stars are only mentioned in the episodes they actually appear in. :P 

• YAAASSS 1

• 2 weeks later...

So what do y'all think of this season so far! I'm pretty sure it's on my way to becoming my fave! So, there is a leak account on Twitter if I'm correct its @ahs6info if not I'll correct so the first 5 episodes are this docu-style. Episodes 6-9 is like the actors and real people and a big twist that's supposed to floor us with episode 10 just being there. Now, in an recent interview with EW Ryan said that they will go into the beginnings of the Mott family. If you don't remember then look it up. No, just think Dandy from Freakshow. With a nod to Coven. Lastly, Ryan's sneaky ass he's filming and had been creating a secret season with only 1 other person It's been kept extremely under warps. Lastly, they weren't just guarding the theme this season. As he put it they were hiding a hat that covers another hat that covers another hat (x10). So, hopefully there's no mess this season

• YAAASSS 1

American Horror Story has been renewed for a seventh installment at FX!

“Ryan, Brad and their team of remarkable writers have done an amazing job of keeping American Horror Story endlessly inventive, shocking and entertaining and we are honored to move ahead with them on the seventh installment,” FX Networks and Productions CEO John Landgraf said in a statement (via THR). “The sustained success through six installments only proves how intensely the series resonates with fans. AHS confronts our deepest fears with unmatched suspense and style. Each new installment is a cultural event, hotly anticipated for its theme, imagery, cast and twists. We thank the creators and their team, the cast and everyone who has continued to make AHS such an extraordinary series.”