American Horror Story - Season 6 (Sept. 14)

RadiantEdits

21 hours ago, dangerousboy said:

I'm here for this! I hope this is real, the ''far more sinister and scary'' part got me excited.

Hell yes! I'm excited as fuck for it too! I really hope that this season is scary/creepy. 'Freakshow' was a bust and they totally need to recover from that.

19 hours ago, RadiantEdits said:

The '?' In '?6' is rumored to be a sickle which makes sense tbh... 

That's what I was thinking too. Especially since there's a farm house. But at the same time it's kind of like trippy just because I know the AHS team likes to leave vague clues and hits about things. Lol.

11 hours ago, Countess said:

I think the '?' is just there because they haven't announced the series theme yet. Normally we would have had the subtitle ('Freak Show', 'Coven', etc) months ago, but from memory the day they were meant to announce it was the same day as the Orlando shooting so they scrapped the announcement or something?

Not sure how I feel about this tho...all the past seasons have been man-made locations with an entire culture located inside them. A forest is just...a forest. There's no real societies that are created inside forests. But I'm excited to see the more supernatural side of the show as opposed to the man-made killer side!

Oh really? That's so crazy. Yeah, it would be bad to announce your horror show theme when tragedy like that has happened.

TBH, i like the forest theme just because it could be so open. Like there's this forest in Los Angeles called The Enchanted Forest and it's known to be a site for cult rituals and sacrifices and also the location to KKK meetings. It's also said to be one of Los Angeles' most haunted places. 

13 hours ago, Kevinn Edu said:

That's what I was thinking too. Especially since there's a farm house. But at the same time it's kind of like trippy just because I know the AHS team likes to leave vague clues and hits about things. Lol.

Right... It's getting me more excited! :hail:

On 29 July 2016 at 2:53 AM, Kevinn Edu said:

I'm so here for this! The only question is why are they adding a question mark in front of the 6? Is that supposed to mean something? I supposedly heard that the theme is a Forest and Lady Gaga was some killer fairy. 

CoaiH4jUEAArqcl.jpg:large

Yasssssss, that sounds good! I haven't been that big of a fan since Coven tbh and so I'm hoping they make something amazing this season!

I really want them to go back to horror, Asylum was such an amazing season and it was so fucked up in a brilliant way!

My first idea when seeing the promos was potentially Cult-y, Orphanage, Texas Chainsaw, Incest sort of vibe ~ ~ What did you guys think?

And maybe the ?6 is meant to be about this season blurring the lines of all the other seasons? They always talk about how all the seasons are interconnected, so maybe this is the season where they finally, actually go indeeply and explore how they're connected? Just a thought! I didn't watch Hotel, so maybe they did it already in that season? But I don't know~

I also just wish that Jessica Lange would come back :( She MADE AHS.

• YAAASSS 1

I never knew Gaga was coming back, I assumed she would do the one season then go back to her music but brilliant if true. 

I always feel with AHS recently, that they try and do too much. Last season there was so much going on and I want them to reign it in a little, last year we had the vampires, the serial killer cop and the ghosts, like focus on one theme and I think the show would be better. 

• YAAASSS 1

On 7/30/2016 at 0:29 AM, Kevinn Edu said:

Oh really? That's so crazy. Yeah, it would be bad to announce your horror show theme when tragedy like that has happened.

TBH, i like the forest theme just because it could be so open. Like there's this forest in Los Angeles called The Enchanted Forest and it's known to be a site for cult rituals and sacrifices and also the location to KKK meetings. It's also said to be one of Los Angeles' most haunted places. 

Don't quote me on it because I might be confusing it for something else but I'm pretty sure that's what happened and they just decided to roll with it after a while. :P You're right though, I guess there's a lot of possibilities for a forest theme if you're looking at things like that. It reminds me of a forest in Japan where people go just to commit suicide. :shocked: If they do it right it could end up pretty cool!

9 hours ago, Yoyoo said:

I really hope this is true! I'd love to see Lana acting with Gaga + also Connie Britton, Emma Roberts and Jamie Brewer could be back! :P

I'm dying to have Connie back on the show, she was so flawless. :'( But I feel like her and Emma are too preoccupied with other Ryan Murphy productions to pay attention to AHS atm. :( 

1 hour ago, Countess said:

It reminds me of a forest in Japan where people go just to commit suicide. :shocked: If they do it right it could end up pretty cool!

I know the forest you're talking about and if they take inspiration from it I'm 100% down for this season omg

• YAAASSS 1

16 hours ago, Hanelts said:

I know the forest you're talking about and if they take inspiration from it I'm 100% down for this season omg

Wouldn't that be perfect? :hail: Like everyone who goes into the forest starts having hallucinations and is driven to suicide or something...I would love it!