American Horror Story - Season 6 (Sept. 14)

RadiantEdits

The trailers are good, but I feel like for the past few seasons the ads have been better than the actual episodes themselves so I'm not gonna get my hopes up yet. :stretcher: I like that they're not giving away the theme just yet tho, that should mean there's a few surprises in the show when we watch it this time!

• YAAASSS 1

21 minutes ago, Kevinn Edu said:

I'm so here for this! The only question is why are they adding a question mark in front of the 6? Is that supposed to mean something? I supposedly heard that the theme is a Forest and Lady Gaga was some killer fairy. 

CoaiH4jUEAArqcl.jpg:large

I'm here for this! I hope this is real, the ''far more sinister and scary'' part got me excited.

54 minutes ago, Kevinn Edu said:

I'm so here for this! The only question is why are they adding a question mark in front of the 6? Is that supposed to mean something? I supposedly heard that the theme is a Forest and Lady Gaga was some killer fairy. 

PLEASE LET THIS BE REAL!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!! IF THIS IS REAL SIIINNGGG MEEE UUUPPPPPPPPP :excited::rockon::hail:

10 hours ago, Kevinn Edu said:

I think the '?' is just there because they haven't announced the series theme yet. Normally we would have had the subtitle ('Freak Show', 'Coven', etc) months ago, but from memory the day they were meant to announce it was the same day as the Orlando shooting so they scrapped the announcement or something?

Not sure how I feel about this tho...all the past seasons have been man-made locations with an entire culture located inside them. A forest is just...a forest. There's no real societies that are created inside forests. But I'm excited to see the more supernatural side of the show as opposed to the man-made killer side!

• YAAASSS 1