FLOPAGEDDON

trayertrash

13 minutes ago, PrettyBitch said:

Her voice??? I mean the dancing is kind of ridiculous, but I literally don't see what's wrong with it. she's not off-key or anything. She's eclectic and it's a bit odd I guess, but there's nothing technically wrong with it? Seems like you violated your own no-pettiness rule <3 

You don't see "ANYTHING" wrong with it?

mq244Vn.gif

The fact that the performance and outfit is absolutely contrived in comparison to her flop performance on a Canadian theater comparison, not to mention the fact that she is trying to do some GaGa circa - 2008 performance.

And as for "not off key," I think you may have missed the SHRIEK towards the end. 

(I subtly take credit for this video as @trayertrash and I laughed our ASSES off to it last night over skype)

• YAAASSS 1

4 minutes ago, Hellish said:

You don't see "ANYTHING" wrong with it?

mq244Vn.gif

The fact that the performance and outfit is absolutely contrived in comparison to her flop performance on a Canadian theater comparison, not to mention the fact that she is trying to do some GaGa circa - 2008 performance.

And as for "not off key," I think you may have missed the SHRIEK towards the end. 

(I subtly take credit for this video as @trayertrash and I laughed our ASSES off to it last night over skype)

Where did I say anything? as you quote "anything",  I never said "anything" wrong, so bite me.  In fact, I just finished saying that it definitely was not her best performance. And screaming isn't singing, so it can't be "off-key," especially if it's intentional. And how is that anything like Gaga? wtf? 

tumblr_myvbunpKYy1r2psneo6_r1_250.gif

56 minutes ago, low kii savage said:

So what's the point of those? U really need to stop supporting her so much, because it's annoying rn :morning: Decide, or to support her and not hating on someone else, or hating on everyone but not supporting her anymore. Idk, maybe something's wrong with me, but this week, u're acting realy annoying. About Natalia Kills performence, as for her 1st performence, it was good :magic:
miley-dildo.jpghbNXdWp.pngCxcBEFkDBBM=.jpg

You made absolutely no fucking sense. If you're gonna come for Miley, at least make sense. 

If you're calling Miley a slut, you're proving Miley's point. She does what she likes to do and has an art style, yet, she's shamed for it and called derogatory names that has to do with "too much sex," or originally, a hooker. What right there means she has sex for money?

• YAAASSS 1

8 minutes ago, Carcunt said:

You made absolutely no fucking sense. If you're gonna come for Miley, at least make sense. 

If you're calling Miley a slut, you're proving Miley's point. She does what she likes to do and has an art style, yet, she's shamed for it and called derogatory names that has to do with "too much sex," or originally, a hooker. What right there means she has sex for money?

She's not a slut, just trying to get attention! She was so irrelevant before the bangerz era, that's why she acts like this, to be relevant

1 hour ago, PERFECTIONIST said:

I'll let Miley drag herself

It says a lot more about you than it does about her that you're hating on a 17 year old girl. Does it make you feel more like a man to be so vitriolic about someone who's half your age but has double your bank account balance? :mo: 

• YAAASSS 1

5 minutes ago, trayertrash said:

As a cancer survivor, cancer jokes are a bit annoying. Let's just get back to dragging people. Where's the Gaga drags? I love her but I love when people drag :stretcher: 

This <3 I now have respect for you.

I think we should bring "her" penis back from the dead.

1 minute ago, Countess said:

It says a lot more about you than it does about her that you're hating on a 17 year old girl. Does it make you feel more like a man to be so vitriolic about someone who's half your age but has double your bank account balance? :mo: 

What a great metric to rate someone's self-worth on; how much money they have.

10 minutes ago, PrettyBitch said:

Where did I say anything? as you quote "anything",  I never said "anything" wrong, so bite me.  In fact, I just finished saying that it definitely was not her best performance. And screaming isn't singing, so it can't be "off-key," especially if it's intentional. And how is that anything like Gaga? wtf? 

tumblr_myvbunpKYy1r2psneo6_r1_250.gif

1) You said you don't "see what's wrong with it."
2) I was just emphasizing the word ANYTHING. So...

3) If you can't see the Gaga-wannabe comparison, then i'll direct you to this:

She doesn't actually talk like this, right Allie ? Or should I say Maria?

KOSItcV.gif 

8 minutes ago, Countess said:

damn so money is what makes you?

guess selena is trash :/

$45 Million.
Selena Gomez net worth

Miley Cyrus’ net worth is $197 million.

poor Selena Trashmez

• YAAASSS 2

2 minutes ago, PrettyBitch said:

This <3 I now have respect for you.

I think we should bring "her" penis back from the dead.

What a great metric to rate someone's worth on; how much money they have.

If it was for how much money they have... shits like this would be good ppl

giphy.gif

• YAAASSS 2