FLOPAGEDDON

trayertrash

11 minutes ago, trayertrash said:

I'm sorry - did you have it muted? 

Her voice??? I mean the dancing is kind of ridiculous, but I literally don't see what's wrong with it. she's not off-key or anything. She's eclectic and it's a bit odd I guess, but there's nothing technically wrong with it? Seems like you violated your own no-pettiness rule <3 

10 minutes ago, PrettyBitch said:

Her voice??? I mean the dancing is kind of ridiculous, but I literally don't see what's wrong with it. she's not off-key or anything. She's eclectic and it's a bit odd I guess, but there's nothing technically wrong with it? Seems like you violated your own no-pettiness rule <3 

Stop, her singing was TRAGIC. Her dancing was pathetic. Even I can tell you when my favs are bad.
Btw, not you thinking I care if she's a 'bit odd' when my favs are satanic death metal and 80s goth-rock artists :stretcher:

Spoiler

I never said no pettiness btw ;) 

4 minutes ago, trayertrash said:

Stop, her singing was TRAGIC. Her dancing was pathetic. Even I can tell you when my favs are bad.
Btw, not you thinking I care if she's a 'bit odd' when my favs are satanic death metal and 80s goth-rock artists :stretcher:

Hide contents

I never said no pettiness btw ;) 

I've seen performances where her singing was bad?? People have off days, I just don't think there was anything wrong with that one. How is it bad? She's on key. it wasn't her best by far but it wasn't a "flop" 

2 minutes ago, Hawks said:

This thread is perfect and glorious. To see all of you hating on these flops <3 

Wating for Melanie drags, ha :tan:

and in meanwhile you can pray to the queen of heaven and the only rightful goddess Birdy

Dfd5bu7.jpg

I could say a lot about Melanie Dipshit AGAIN, but I'm not even gonna start....