FLOPAGEDDON

trayertrash

On 8/21/2017 at 7:51 PM, hounderawr said:

She actually has some alright songs, I love her superficial song.

Superficial is an iconic album... :yaskween: Her list of collaborators is insane! With Gaga, Britney, LP and Dawn, how could the album be bad? :hail: 

On 8/21/2017 at 10:23 PM, Tweener said:

Poor jumpie had to wait the whole year for this reply. Flopstory of the year (or two) :lol:

:cackle: I just needed an excuse to revive this thread and start some drama!

Miley is an ugly cunt! :bop: 

On 8/22/2017 at 1:28 AM, Joe said:

You're my spirit animal.

did you guys see her working out to Body Language on her snap chat yesterday? PURE GOLD.

I was interviewed for Time mag when I was 1 of 500 people to buy her million dollar album. ?

:shocked::shocked::shocked:Are you for real? Why was that magazine even giving her the 'Time' of day? :stretcher: 

4 minutes ago, Countess said:

Superficial is an iconic album... :yaskween: Her list of collaborators is insane! With Gaga, Britney, LP and Dawn, how could the album be bad? :hail: 

Oh totally, she's amazing. She should release more songs, she also got plastic surgery around the time she released that album she looks bomb. 

11 hours ago, hounderawr said:

Oh totally, she's amazing. She should release more songs, she also got plastic surgery around the time she released that album she looks bomb. 

Honestly I know she regrets the plastic surgery, and maybe her boobs did go a bit crazy, but I really think she looks beautiful as she is now. :hail: I wanna know the name of whatever surgeon she went to!

10 hours ago, Tweener said:

OMG. I've been here for over a year and people still try to drag me dragging Miley :stretcher: When will this madness end?

Y'all need to finally acknowledge that it's easy to stan a successful and loving artist.

Miley is an ugly dyke. :idkher: 

4 minutes ago, Countess said:

Honestly I know she regrets the plastic surgery, and maybe her boobs did go a bit crazy, but I really think she looks beautiful as she is now. :hail: I wanna know the name of whatever surgeon she went to!

Did she get them decreased or fixed? I thought she looked amazing, although I agree with the boobs probably a little too big.tenor-6.gif

On 8/23/2017 at 2:21 PM, hounderawr said:

Did she get them decreased or fixed? I thought she looked amazing, although I agree with the boobs probably a little too big.tenor-6.gif

On 8/23/2017 at 2:24 PM, hounderawr said:

I believe this was the party where she sort of "revealed" herself to the public with her new plastic surgery.

alg-heidi-montag-bikini-jpg.jpg

She had them decreased because apparently they were giving her back pain. :cackle: Which is fair enough! Although imo she looks stunning in that bikini pic, what an icon! :yaskween: