FLOPAGEDDON

trayertrash

9 minutes ago, Countess said:

I'm glad she doesn't boo boo. Otherwise you might never get that Cruel Youth album that you've been getting whette for. <3 

Mess at you deliberately misstating the facts. Your fave has taught you well! Natalia has had two albums put out and less than fifty songs officially released. You did try that tho. :mo: 

wommanequin was RELEASED on myspace

so was don't play nice

don't try it

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, trayertrash said:

Can we talk about Meghan Trainor having a song about lips when she ain't got any? She lines her lips 1/2 inch above her lip line to make them look 'fuller' :stretcher: 
MeghanTrainor5-630x420.jpg

Am i the only one who thinks that she actually hates being fat but she stays fat just cause talking abt fatness made her famous?

• YAAASSS 1

7 minutes ago, Jump Rope said:

Am i the only one who thinks that she actually hates being fat but she stays fat just cause talking abt fatness made her famous?

She isn't even fat, she just curvy and has lost like 50 pounds this year. But I think that because she's not as thin as other celebs she has to do the "I'm a proud big girl" thing.
I'll never forget when plus size fans got mad about her losing weight so she did an interview talking about how much she loves junk food :stretcher: 

• YAAASSS 1

1 minute ago, Tweener said:

Mariah lost her voice... it's true. But she's a legend.

And it didn't concern Demi. She is just so desperate for attention...

If Mariah wasn't so unnecessarily rude all the time, people wouldn't drag her for losing her voice as much as they do. 

Yeah, Demi doesn't really need to involve herself, however....

No lies were told.

missny-diva.gif

• YAAASSS 1