Melanie Martinez

Marina Joyce

• 4 weeks later...

Honestly, I love Mel but this bitch needs to get her shit together. First of all, we've only have gotten like 4 snippets and we only have a handful of unreleased songs. Second, if she doesn't want us third ring for new songs she shouldn't tease them! A good example is WDBCF she teased it on her Insta the said we weren't getting it! Like ok I get that, but then if anything leaks that she never plans to use she flips her shit. Somebody, needs to hack her and get all of her old songs cause at this point she has it coming. I mean she's an artist she should expect leaks and not try to terminate every up to date channel or master post that contains them it's simply petty!

44 minutes ago, SkullPop said:

Honestly, I love Mel but this bitch needs to get her shit together. First of all, we've only have gotten like 4 snippets and we only have a handful of unreleased songs. Second, if she doesn't want us third ring for new songs she shouldn't tease them! A good example is WDBCF she teased it on her Insta the said we weren't getting it! Like ok I get that, but then if anything leaks that she never plans to use she flips her shit. Somebody, needs to hack her and get all of her old songs cause at this point she has it coming. I mean she's an artist she should expect leaks and not try to terminate every up to date channel or master post that contains them it's simply petty!

Her dad added salt to the wound by teasing wdbcf after the album dropped and said Were not getting it. And I understand not wanting leaks but it happens. Melanie I think is just stressed or something idk I agree she's making a big deal out of the leaks.

1 hour ago, Charlie91xo said:

and i'm pissed that things aren't leaking.

I want can't help falling in love!

Apparently it's said that's going to be on the Japanese physical deluxe or physical version of cry baby as a bonus song idk I keep seeing pol say this shit but idk whether or not to believe it

• YAAASSS 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...