Melanie Martinez

Marina Joyce

28 minutes ago, Tweener said:

Yeah. I get this whole Cry Baby being a representation of her old nickname  and her insecurities, but still. It's a blatant infantilisation no matter  how she will try to defend it.  Infantilisation is making  a baby image more sexual.

178e6c2e56dc0b2f508181782bb5ae89.jpg

But anyway. I like 2 of her songs,  so I'ma let her live xd

miley literally took sexualizing babies to the next level tho?????????

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Tweener said:

Lol. If you have a problem with ppl perceiving you in that way, change it. This is the dumbest thing she could ever say I swear.

I don't see where she said she have a problem with people percieving her that way, It's just a general post about today's kids that judge everything by the way it looks. I don't the she should change, If someone don't like it, just ignore it, no need for trolling tho

• YAAASSS 1

She sounds bitter, pressed and obsessed. As an artist, she needs to learn that not everyone is going to like her music and she needs to learn not to take that personally and focus on the fans who do care about her shit. Her talking about how her "music and art" will help her haters grow in life is fucking ridiculous, how is a song about soap gonna inspire anyone to change their life? :stretcher: 

• YAAASSS 2