WARNING @Mermaidglimmer

deleteduser

3 hours ago, MiXero said:

There's actually 3... There's the one with Lena and Yulia from the LA sessions, the one with Lena and Claire Guy, and one sung entirely by Claire Guy, no Lena.

I have the LA Session one and then I think the Claire Guy one, but just to make sure I got them all, would you mind uploading them? I can compare which 2 I have with your 3. 

• 4 weeks later...

This is ridiculous. Is every dodgy trade going to be accused of being 'mermaidglimmer' from now on? 

The Soundcloud user NTMMU advertised the stems on their account which we traded for several days and was very aware of their value. it's not my fault that they tried to cast then off differently and, what I personally believe, tried to fool another. The easiest option will always be blaming the weaker party. NTMMU also fails to mention the other trades we did, all of which are advertised on their trading list. 

If people don't want to trade with me then fine, I do not force people to trade and people who I have traded with will tell you that I always send first, giving them a chance to 'inspect' what I have sent. #PHF is a respectful site and this 'mermaidglimmer' business has got boring - save it for tumblr.

This is my final comment on the matter.

6 hours ago, magicspells said:

This is ridiculous. Is every dodgy trade going to be accused of being 'mermaidglimmer' from now on? 

The Soundcloud user NTMMU advertised the stems on their account which we traded for several days and was very aware of their value. it's not my fault that they tried to cast then off differently and, what I personally believe, tried to fool another. The easiest option will always be blaming the weaker party. NTMMU also fails to mention the other trades we did, all of which are advertised on their trading list. 

If people don't want to trade with me then fine, I do not force people to trade and people who I have traded with will tell you that I always send first, giving them a chance to 'inspect' what I have sent. #PHF is a respectful site and this 'mermaidglimmer' business has got boring - save it for tumblr.

I'm so glad someone with a grand total of nine posts can tell the rest of the forum what kind of site PHF is! :magic: 

• YAAASSS 2

6 hours ago, magicspells said:

Well I don't know if magicspells is really Mermaidglitter or is a scammer or not but he sent me a song for free, so I don't think he's that bad tho

7 hours ago, magicspells said:

Hi bbs. @magicspellsis @mermaidglimmer. As I thought

idk... I know NTMMU for a long time and he woldn't do this shit to anyone. And why did you block him then? It's just too fishy...

• YAAASSS 2

• 2 months later...

Thanks for making this thread LBBH.

I also wish I had seen this sooner. Scammers M.K.O., Stemiz, Tweener, LadyShady and BeyTradez can be found on this forum. I believe some of them to be the same person with multiple accounts. The admins should moderate account registrations to 1 per IP address, since I'm obviously not the first one this has happened to.

They sent .rar files that were over 1GB, hoping that the download wouldn't finish before theirs had. Due to the nature of the content likely to be in the files, I didn't think anything of it the first time. After that, however, I started transcoding the files, so they're not legit lossless, and some were mixed. Only to safeguard against further scams.

And, as a result, I pulled all my trade lists and only deal exclusively with close friends, like MiXero. 

He's t.A.T.u. stuff is legit, rare and lossless y'all (unless stated otherwise)!

17 minutes ago, INTHEMI6 said:

Thanks for making this thread LBBH.

I also wish I had seen this sooner. Scammers M.K.O., Stemiz, Tweener, LadyShady and BeyTradez can be found on this forum. I believe some of them to be the same person with multiple accounts. The admins should moderate account registrations to 1 per IP address, since I'm obviously not the first one this has happened to.

They sent .rar files that were over 1GB, hoping that the download wouldn't finish before theirs had. Due to the nature of the content likely to be in the files, I didn't think anything of it the first time. After that, however, I started transcoding the files, so they're not legit lossless, and some were mixed. Only to safeguard against further scams.

And, as a result, I pulled all my trade lists and only deal exclusively with close friends, like MiXero. 

He's t.A.T.u. stuff is legit, rare and lossless y'all (unless stated otherwise)!

this happened to me in 2014 over fucking lady gaga stems, it's such a shitty thing to do