Delete

Deactivate

Okay, okay, slow down skipper.

- You failed to mention that these acoustics could be sourced by a simple Google search.

- I don't know who 'remastered' your work because they did an awful job. Sending me files at 32kbps to 192kbps, please.

You need to try harder if you're going to drag me through the mermaidglimmerbloodbath. This was no scam, it was shit for less shitter shit.

Amelia Lily 19112016 081303.jpg

Guys.... stop this madness. It's getting out of control.

Amelia isn't worth it. Get a life.

And please DO NOT drag me into this mess again. I don't wanna hear about this bitch anymore, unless she RELEASES something new. I am so fucking sick of her fans that I want to stab myself with a fork in the eye everytime I see another drama about her or another ppl begging for her songs.

SHE IS A FLOP. SHE RELEASED 4 FUCKING SONGS. SHE'S NOT WORTH YOUR NERVES. MOVE THE FUCK ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• YAAASSS 3

This is my last straw in Amelia case.

I am sorry for you for getting "scammed", tho you gave him only released shit, so idk how could you think he would trade such rare songs for it. 

Anyway, I have nothing to do with it and once again, I don't wanna be dragged into any of this drama.

Peace out!

• YAAASSS 1

7 minutes ago, Tweener said:

This is my last straw in Amelia case.

I am sorry for you for getting "scammed", tho you gave him only released shit, so idk how could you think he would trade such rare songs for it. 

Anyway, I have nothing to do with it and once again, I don't wanna be dragged into any of this drama.

Peace out!

Fight for your rights @Tweener! I'm sick of all this drama over such an irrelevant artist, she's getting almost as bad as Allie X... :stretcher: #BanAmeliaTrades

tumblr_m8hzslvYjA1qdd9aho1_500.gif

• YAAASSS 1

When are y'all going to leave Tweener out of this, get a fucking life, he doesn't owe anything to anyone, I know it's a shit when you can't get unleaked tracks from your fave and more shit if someone apparently scammed you but Tweener doesn't give a shit about any begging fan that only talks with him for her tracks and then they call him out.

STOP THROWING HIM INTO THIS, HE HAS A LIFE, AND HE IS TIRED OF THIS AMELIA DRAMA.

Watch him go away and deactivate from PHF because those crazy stans.

https%3A%2F%2F49.media.tumblr.com%2Fabe6e3d3a91166ce0c4ffa55ae8e4bc8%2Ftumblr_niuiajz9d11rfduvxo1_250.gif

• YAAASSS 1

12 hours ago, manonthemoon said:

Okay, okay, slow down skipper.

- You failed to mention that these acoustics could be sourced by a simple Google search.

- I don't know who 'remastered' your work because they did an awful job. Sending me files at 32kbps to 192kbps, please.

You need to try harder if you're going to drag me through the mermaidglimmerbloodbath. This was no scam, it was shit for less shitter shit.

Amelia Lily 19112016 081303.jpg

You could've replied and I would've happily tried to help you with something else!?