WARNING @Mermaidglimmer

deleteduser

1 hour ago, Neon said:

There are two Sacrifice demos as far as I know, there's one from the LA Sessions (the one I uploaded) and the other demo from the Moscow Sessions with Claire Guy. You can find the Moscow Session demo in the Mediafire link. :) 

Ohh wait, you're right. I looked at the filing wrong. Thanks again!

Now I gotta go through the other two links. :stretcher: 

7 hours ago, Neon said:

There are two Sacrifice demos as far as I know, there's one from the LA Sessions (the one I uploaded) and the other demo from the Moscow Sessions with Claire Guy. You can find the Moscow Session demo in the Mediafire link. :) 

There's actually 3... There's the one with Lena and Yulia from the LA sessions, the one with Lena and Claire Guy, and one sung entirely by Claire Guy, no Lena.

On 17/4/2016 at 1:44 PM, Countess said:

No one said you couldn't have friends, and I'm sure if you made any effort to chat to people on here you'd have plenty more. I just find it interesting that your posts were entirely restricted to the Music Trading thread for the entire month and you had nothing to say about any other issue until someone called out your "friend". :magic: 

like I wasn't the only one who is not active here! I'm here to trade for Marina's stuff not to make friends (btw, the people who I talked with were so nice) ...now for sure I won't trade anyting since nobody will reply me :angry::/

7 minutes ago, FROOT said:

like I wasn't the only one who is not active here! I'm here to trade for Marina's stuff not to make friends (btw, the people who I talked with were so nice) ...now for sure I won't trade anyting since nobody will reply me :angry::/

Arrivederci!

• YAAASSS 4