WARNING @Mermaidglimmer

deleteduser

So, I'm 100% sure I have mention this before, long story short, this guy is a lier and a scammer, we were friends for a while but he lied to me multiple times, leaked things I gave him for next to nothing, and then scammed me, I was too stupid to see what he truly was, He's back & I don't want anyone else to go what I went through, however this is only a caution, I don't know if he'll do anything to screw anyone else over but trade with him at your own risk...

(if you want to know what happened, dm me) 

19 minutes ago, Hologram said:

So, I'm 100% sure I have mention this before, long story short, this guy is a lier and a scammer, we were friends for a while but he lied to me multiple times, leaked things I gave him for next to nothing, and then scammed me, I was too stupid to see what he truly was, He's back & I don't want anyone else to go what I went through, however this is only a caution, I don't know if he'll do anything to screw anyone else over but trade with him at your own risk...

(if you want to know what happened, dm me) 

I was just about to trade with him. Thanks for telling me :)

• YAAASSS 2

mess...I knew him for a long time and he is a nice guy we traded successfully so many times so I don't know why y'all are not going to trust him. he has a lot of great tracks and his tumblr page is so good, he also do giveaways.

I don't know what problem did you have with him but the others should give him a chance! spread kindness. <3

3 minutes ago, FROOT said:

mess...I knew him for a long time and he is a nice guy we traded successfully so many times so I don't know why y'all are not going to trust him. he has a lot of great tracks and his tumblr page is so good, he also do giveaways.

I don't know what problem did you have with him but the others should give him a chance! spread kindness. <3

It's not about spreading kindness, he's not who you think he is, if you want the full story, DM me, but please don't go around saying i'm lying or anything, it's a very irritating situation for me, please don't add to the fire.. 

4 minutes ago, Hologram said:

It's not about spreading kindness, he's not who you think he is, if you want the full story, DM me, but please don't go around saying i'm lying or anything, it's a very irritating situation for me, please don't add to the fire.. 

I wanted to trade with him, but after seeing this post he backed off...

• YAAASSS 1

1 minute ago, Hologram said:

I'm just saying that people should give him a chance because they don't know him, they have never tried to trade with them! he's so nice with me and we have a lot of nice trades, I'm just giving my opinon :) 

I'm not against you, I'm not here to fight anyone

28 minutes ago, Neon said:

As you all know I never scam anyone and I might reply late sometimes but it's never my intention to do that. :)

But he scammed me too before. I had some really rare instrumentals which I offered him for the apparent Ellie stems he has of Anything Could Happen. So he agreed to the trade and I asked him to send first. He did, and I checked the zip and there was a folder with files titled as the Ellie stems I wanted, but I listened to them and they were of another Ellie track, Figure 8. I told him about it and he said a friend of his warned him not to trade with me because I'm a scammer. I said a bunch of stuff like that if he PMs a lot of other people and asks, I'm not a scammer. Then he blocked me for a few minutes then unblocked me saying something among the lines of his friend bluffing and all that. I thought it was just a mistake and tried to trade again but he didn't reply to me for months (and still hasn't I think). :stretcher:

lol. It's the most ridiculous story I heard about him so far I guess... Ok. Thanks for exposing him ON TIME :)

• YAAASSS 1

6 hours ago, FROOT said:

Perfect example of why we shouldn't be basing it off whether he's a nice guy or not, he just scammed people.

• YAAASSS 1

3 minutes ago, Higher said:

Just realised that they got angry by saying i scammed after i sent my files, but they never sent anything in return. So how can they call me a scammer

Meh... don't take it personal. You weren't the first person he scammed. I posted on sc that he is a scammer. He's done

• YAAASSS 2

13 hours ago, FROOT said:

This is mermaidglimmer tho, right? :morning: 

• YAAASSS 1