Times your fave has spoke to you?

Natalia Kills

I've met Gaga twice! Once was after one of her shows for The Monster Ball Tour when she came out in her limo. She rolled down her window and asked me, "What do you need?" I had no idea what that bitch meant so I was like "Could you just sign this poster for me?" She was like, "Okay, but what do you need?" I had no idea what that pretentious bitch was on about so I asked her again, she signed it and I walked away. :stretcher: She seemed disappointed tho, I felt bad. The second time was just a quick meet: I handed her a present, asked for a photo and she said yes. But I was so happy afterwards! My heart was beating like crazy. :shocked: 

12 hours ago, trizzy said:

I sang on stage with my old fave once, but now she's not my fave anymore. Does that count?

She's a nobody tho so I guess not. Alexz Johnson...... :morning:

@trayertrash will be jealous as fuck. :stretcher: 

• YAAASSS 1

12 hours ago, trizzy said:

I sang on stage with my old fave once, but now she's not my fave anymore. Does that count?

She's a nobody tho so I guess not. Alexz Johnson...... :morning:

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT??? :o 

13 minutes ago, Countess said:

@trayertrash will be jealous as fuck. :stretcher: 

I am :stretcher:

Courtney Love and I used to talk on twitter all the time, then she got mad at me for calling her out on her obvious drug use at the Pamela Anderson roast even though she swore all she had was a Benadryl and she hasn't talked to me since. :roll: I'm friends with every living person from Hole (except CLove) and a few random bands and z-list actors y'all don't care about. Danielle Staub and I talked a few times on twitter when I was her biggest stan. Cher replied to a question on Facebook. Tommy Ratcliff signed by vagina after an Adam Lambert show (met and saw him & Allison Iraheta twice) and met Orianthi when she was touring with them. I've met a shiiiiit ton of bands at Warped Tour over the years, way too many to name, but I got to stand on stage next to Joan Jett, which was fucking awesome! 

• YAAASSS 1