Times your fave has spoke to you?

Natalia Kills

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/19/2016 at 3:12 PM, goldtranzam said:

... Neon has tweeted me a couple times & liked several of my tweets (She most recently DMed me her email because I had asked if she could get me into one of her upcoming 18+ only shows but she's still not replied :stretcher: ) ...

Update: She got me in & we hung out for 3 hours. I'm still dead :cypher:

12 hours ago, Countess said:

That's so cool! :hail: What did you think of her? Was she nice?

I thought she was the absolute sweetest! My friend whose met her warned me that she's flighty so you had to fight for her attention sometimes but we shared a few minutes completely alone & she was just the greatest :'(One of the greatest nights of my life (this sounds dramatic but hit me up when you get to share Redbull with your fave 8))

13 hours ago, goldtranzam said:

I thought she was the absolute sweetest! My friend whose met her warned me that she's flighty so you had to fight for her attention sometimes but we shared a few minutes completely alone & she was just the greatest :'(One of the greatest nights of my life (this sounds dramatic but hit me up when you get to share Redbull with your fave 8))

Omg, that's so good! You're so lucky! <3 I've always got the impression she was a genuinely nice person, if totally ruled by spontaneity and completely unpredictable. :P 

• YAAASSS 1