Hey

deleteduser

So I've been here for a while now, however, I never properly introduced myself + I'm starting over again on here, I'm forgiving people and hoping they can forgive me in return, this forum should be about pop culture not stupid arguments over songs, I understand that now <3 

My name is LBBH, not my real name obviously but I'd rather keep that a secret + I'm a guy o:-) 

I'm obsessed with dogs (Just a random fact :P

I stan Sia, Melanie Martinez, Lana Del Rey, SAARA, Lily Allen & Allie X, I'll be posting regularly about new music, music videos e.t.c, I'll also be making master posts for artists I have a good amount of stuff from, I used to trade but I don't anymore really however I'm always after unreleased stuff from the artists I like :) 

Hey :wave:

(we chatted sometimes but we never really "talked", so...)

Hi LBBH, you look like a nice person, I'm a guy too, nice to meet you!!! From Uk? I really wanna visit Cardiff and meet Rachel Lester a.k.a the British Queen. 2ahxxqa.gif <3 BTW I am from Portugal so I'm sorry If my english is meh. (you are obsessed with dogs and SAARA too :P)

4 minutes ago, Obsessed said:

(we chatted sometimes but we never really "talked", so...)

Hi LBBH, you look like a nice person, I'm a guy too, nice to meet you!!! From Uk? I really wanna visit Cardiff and meet Rachel Lester a.k.a the British Queen. 2ahxxqa.gif <3 BTW I am from Chile so I'm sorry If my english is meh. (you are obsessed with dogs and SAARA too :P)

Yeah, i'm from the UK :P 

Just now, alphabetboy said:

Helloooooo!! We never really talked but that's okay cus idc but I always liked you and your nick, so you're in my graces! (Feel lucky!! jk ahah) 

Hahaha i'm glad <3 (btw I saw you wanted help trading, pm me if you still do) :P 

40 minutes ago, Woodcrest said:

Even though there's been few, the conversations I've had with you on SC were always pleasant and also you're a Sia stan so you're automatically in my good books :magic:

Also it's nice to know that there are other UK peeps on here!

And he's obsessed with dogs just like u :shocked: 

Archived