Jump to content
Countess

Help Us Interview...

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Countess said:

Guess who has an interview with the LGBT legend Kim Petras? :yaskween: 

Please login or register to see this link.

,

Please login or register to see this link.

,

Please login or register to see this link.

 and

Please login or register to see this link.

, do y'all have anything you wanna know? :orly: 

1. What was the weirdest thing that happened to her in the music industry? 

2. Is there an album or an EP on the way? 

3. Favorite song that she recorded but it's not out yet? 

4. If she could be another celebrity for a day who would she choose to be? 

5. Biggest influences? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Countess said:

Guess who has an interview with the LGBT legend Kim Petras? :yaskween: 

Please login or register to see this link.

,

Please login or register to see this link.

,

Please login or register to see this link.

 and

Please login or register to see this link.

, do y'all have anything you wanna know? :orly: 

YAAAASSSSSSS omg <3 

  1. Any other collabs on the way? If she got the chance to, who else would she collab with?
  2. Any plans on doing more live performances? Maybe even a promo concert/tour when her album's released?
  3. Although her recent songs are TOTAL bops, will we eventually get more tracks leaning towards different genres? 
  4. Would she consider doing more acoustic versions of her tracks? Like how she did in her Perez Hilton performance...
  5. Favorite song/album/artist atm?
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Countess said:

Guess who has an interview with the LGBT legend Kim Petras? :yaskween: 

Please login or register to see this link.

,

Please login or register to see this link.

,

Please login or register to see this link.

 and

Please login or register to see this link.

, do y'all have anything you wanna know? :orly: 

OMG :yaskween:

Ask about dream collabs and childhood idols :yeah:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/19/2017 at 4:13 AM, choke said:

1. What was the weirdest thing that happened to her in the music industry? 

2. Is there an album or an EP on the way? 

3. Favorite song that she recorded but it's not out yet? 

4. If she could be another celebrity for a day who would she choose to be? 

5. Biggest influences? 

 

On 11/19/2017 at 5:47 AM, Vowels said:

YAAAASSSSSSS omg <3 

  1. Any other collabs on the way? If she got the chance to, who else would she collab with?
  2. Any plans on doing more live performances? Maybe even a promo concert/tour when her album's released?
  3. Although her recent songs are TOTAL bops, will we eventually get more tracks leaning towards different genres? 
  4. Would she consider doing more acoustic versions of her tracks? Like how she did in her Perez Hilton performance...
  5. Favorite song/album/artist atm?

 

On 11/19/2017 at 6:21 AM, BlackoutZone said:

OMG :yaskween:

Ask about dream collabs and childhood idols :yeah:

You're all brilliant! :yaskween: I'm using a couple of questions from each of you, although some of them are being rephrased to work in with other questions. Thank you all for the inspiration! <3 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


About #PopHatesFlops:

Since our start as a blog called #PopHatesFags in 2012, PHF has consistently provided you with the latest pop culture news and hottest new releases. Join us as we analyse everything pop culture, build new friendships, and discuss the latest news and tracks exclusive to #PopHatesFlops!

Member of the Month:

jlnsgr has already been Member of the Month once before, but when I was thinking of who to nominate for this month’s selection no one else crossed my mind other than them. jlnsgr has to be our most dedicated member, and they post regularly covering all sorts of topics as well as showing off their own amazing music collection. They’re an integral part of the forum and I’m so grateful to have them around! Congratulations my love!

×