Video Games

Marina Joyce

Lana ha impact! :hail: 

I play a fair few video games, and I've gotten more into them since I left high school and have more free time. My favourite franchises would probably be Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts and The Legend of Zelda, but I also like Pokemon and pretty much anything RPG. The last game I played was Life Is Strange on PS4 - if you guys haven't checked it out, you totally should! It was one of those games that really kind of plays with your psychology and makes you rethink your entire life tbh. :stretcher: The gameplay is kinda weird but the story itself is just so good it doesn't matter!

2 hours ago, alphabetboy said:

The only game I'm obsessed with is The sims omg i love living there instead of living here 

I haven't played one of those since like The Sims 2, which I used to love. I remember having all my little Gaga characters run around and being so excited when they became actual singers. :stretcher: 

• YAAASSS 1

1 minute ago, Countess said:

I haven't played one of those since like The Sims 2, which I used to love. I remember having all my little Gaga characters run around and being so excited when they became actual singers. :stretcher: 

You should try to play to The sims 3, its so beautiful.. and there are a lot of funny expansions... the 4 its less beautiful instead

• YAAASSS 1

16 minutes ago, Baby V Alex said:

I'm a Nintendo fanboy tbh and all I play it has to be on a Nintendo platform, specially a 3DS.

Love JRPG but I can play platforms even when I suck at it.

I finally bought a 3DS last year and I must say, I understand why Nintendo keeps trying to promote the 3DS over the Wii U.

• YAAASSS 1

11 hours ago, Cypher said:

I finally bought a 3DS last year and I must say, I understand why Nintendo keeps trying to promote the 3DS over the Wii U.

I KNOW. tbh I don't own a WiiU cause I can't afford to buy games for both but the only games I'm mad that the 3DS didn't get some (a spin-off, a port or something) are Bayonetta 1 & 2, Splatoon, Mario Maker, Mario Kart 8 & Pikmin. The WiiU is a good platform but it was marketed poorly, for the love of God, I thought the WiiU was the pad thing and you used it with you wii for the longest time till I saw the console itself.

So what games do you have? I can give you some recommendations if you want.

Edited by Baby V Alex

5 minutes ago, Baby V Alex said:

I KNOW. tbh I don't own a WiiU cause I can't afford to buy games for both but the only games I'm mad that the 3DS didn't get some (a spin-off, a port or something) are Bayonetta 1 & 2, Splatoon, Mario Maker, Mario Kart 8 & Pikmin. The WiiU is a good platform but it was marketed poorly, for the love of God, I thought the WiiU was the pad thing and you used it with you wii for the longest time till I saw the console itself.

So what games do you have? I can give you some recommendations if you want.

I agree 100%. The execution of the Wii U was super poor. It's a good concept that could've been better if there was more support and a solid team. I feel like Nintendo released it and expected it to do well without any kind of support. :cypher: I will say this, Mario Maker gets old REALLY fast. Mario Kart 8 and Pikmin are definitely solid choices though. I loved the Pikmin series when I was in grade school, so to be able to play the 3rd installment was awesome. I never got into Bayonetta or Splatoon though. 

For the 3DS, GameStop was having a buy 2 get 1 free deal, so I loaded up the day I got my DS. I have the following:

1. Kirby Triple Deluxe
  2. Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
  3. Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
  4. Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes
  5. Luigi's Mansion 2
  6. Mario Golf: World Tour
  7. Mario Kart 7
  8. Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
  9. Pokemon Omega Ruby
  10. Super Marios Bros 2
  • YAAASSS 1

13 hours ago, Cypher said:

I agree 100%. The execution of the Wii U was super poor. It's a good concept that could've been better if there was more support and a solid team. I feel like Nintendo released it and expected it to do well without any kind of support. :cypher: I will say this, Mario Maker gets old REALLY fast. Mario Kart 8 and Pikmin are definitely solid choices though. I loved the Pikmin series when I was in grade school, so to be able to play the 3rd installment was awesome. I never got into Bayonetta or Splatoon though. 

For the 3DS, GameStop was having a buy 2 get 1 free deal, so I loaded up the day I got my DS. I have the following:

1. Kirby Triple Deluxe
  2. Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
  3. Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
  4. Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes
  5. Luigi's Mansion 2
  6. Mario Golf: World Tour
  7. Mario Kart 7
  8. Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
  9. Pokemon Omega Ruby
  10. Super Marios Bros 2

OMG you really hit the jackpot with that promo. I have 

1. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  2. Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer (NFC Bundle)
  3. Kid Icarus: Upraising (First Edition)
  4. Chibi Robo: Zip Lash (Amiibo Bundle)
  5. Bravely Default (Collector's Edition)
  6. Persona Q (First Edition)
  7. Stella Glow (First Edition)
  8. Legend of Legacy (First Edition)
  9. Skylanders Giants (Bundle) 
  10. Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Times
  11. Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (Collector's Edition)
  12. Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
  13. Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition
  14. Pokémon Y
  15. Pokémon Alpha Sapphire
  16. Pokémon Rumble Blast
  17. Pokémon Art Academy
  18. Pokémon Battle Trozei
  19. Yo-Kai Watch
  20. Shovel Knight
  21. Monster Hunter 4U
  22. Super Smash Brothers 3DS
  23. Super Monkey Ball 3D
  24. Mario Kart 7
  25. Super Mario 3D Land

And a bunch of Virtual Console games + Free to Play. But you have some that are on "to get" list

Edited by Baby V Alex

29 minutes ago, Baby V Alex said:

OMG you really hit the jackpot with that promo. I have 

1. Kid Icarus: Upraising (First Edition)
  2. Chibi Robo: Zip Lash (Amiibo Bundle)
  3. Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
  4. Super Mario 3D Land

And a bunch of Virtual Console games + Free to Play. But you have some that are on "to get" list

Wholly shit, your collection is massive! The four above are the ones I plan on getting if I can get a good deal on them. Yeah, GameStop was having a super sale on Black Friday. I think I might wait until this year's Black Friday to get the four above. Chibi Robo I really want. I have the amiibo for it, but not the game. :cypher: 

I stan for the 3DS. I have so many games for it. :stretcher: I literally have like 4 copies of ORAS.

Games I have for the 3DS:

Spoiler

1. Pokemon Alpha Sapphire (Retail)
  2. Pokemon Alpha Sapphire (Digital)
  3. Pokemon Omega Ruby (Retail)
  4. Pokemon Omega Ruby (Digital)
  5. Pokemon X (Retail)
  6. Pokemon X (Digital)
  7. Pokemon Y (Digital)
  8. SSB4
  9. Animal Crossing:New Leaf
  10. Mario Kart 7
  11. Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam
  12. Final Fantasy Explorers
  13. Fantasy Life
  14. Monster Hunter 4U
  15. Tomadachi Life
  16. Pokemon Art Academy
  17. Luigi's Mansion

We should post our friend codes so we can add each other. :) 5129 - 3875 - 9776

You can also add me on Steam. https://steamcommunity.com/id/dayfid/

<3

Edited by Dayfid

1 hour ago, Cypher said:

Wholly shit, your collection is massive! The four above are the ones I plan on getting if I can get a good deal on them. Yeah, GameStop was having a super sale on Black Friday. I think I might wait until this year's Black Friday to get the four above. Chibi Robo I really want. I have the amiibo for it, but not the game. :cypher: 

I've been spending a lot of money on games lol but some of them are gifts from Club Nintendo (Mario Kart & Land) or super good deals. OH I forgot to say I have Code Name S.T.E.A.M. and it's great but really hard and it was like 20 bucks. 

And for the 4 you want those are great picks, I love Kid Icarus and I could say is my fave 3DS title, the controls are really weird but it's a great game and the graphics are amazing. For Chibi-Robo you can get the bundle for like 25 bucks or something but you already have the amiibo so the stand alone game would be cheaper. Ocarina of Times ia a cult classic and the 3DS one is great, but I would recommend you that if you find a cheap one try to snag it right away because Nintendo stopped printing them so they are becoming rare games, or you can go digital. 

52 minutes ago, Dayfid said:

I stan for the 3DS. I have so many games for it. :stretcher: I literally have like 4 copies of ORAS.

Games I have for the 3DS:

Hidden Content

We should post our friend codes so we can add each other. :) 5129 - 3875 - 9776

You can also add me on Steam. https://steamcommunity.com/id/dayfid/

<3

I'll drop mine later, my 3ds is charging. I can't go full digital tbh. And it's killing me that I couldn't get Fire Emblem: Fates Collector's Edition because it has the 3 version in one cartridge :(