Video Games

Marina Joyce

2 hours ago, Baby V Alex said:

I've been spending a lot of money on games lol but some of them are gifts from Club Nintendo (Mario Kart & Land) or super good deals. OH I forgot to say I have Code Name S.T.E.A.M. and it's great but really hard and it was like 20 bucks. 

And for the 4 you want those are great picks, I love Kid Icarus and I could say is my fave 3DS title, the controls are really weird but it's a great game and the graphics are amazing. For Chibi-Robo you can get the bundle for like 25 bucks or something but you already have the amiibo so the stand alone game would be cheaper. Ocarina of Times ia a cult classic and the 3DS one is great, but I would recommend you that if you find a cheap one try to snag it right away because Nintendo stopped printing them so they are becoming rare games, or you can go digital. 

Ohh I might start looking for Ocarina of Time now then, maybe save the other three for Black Friday. I'm sure Amazon will probably list them for pretty cheap. The Chibi-Robo amiibo dropped mayjor on Amazon. At once point it was like $5.

On 2/12/2016, 8:43:28, Countess said:

At first I was upset I couldn't play Ocarina of Time, but then I just played it on my N64 in it's full glory and I got over it. :magic:

Does anyone have PSN? Add me, my username is JumpRopeQueen. <3 

I'm so sad, my N64 broke eons ago. I used to play Super Smash Bros. on that thing religiously.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 years later...