Vote For Britney Spears To Join Super Smash Bros.

Main Pop Girl

tumblr_nmgwjjlzHV1qkl75lo1_500.png

Nintendo has been holding an open campaign to introduce new fighters to its latest installment of ‘Super Smash Brothers,’ promising to bring fan favorites into the game to help boost longevity and expand the already pretty excellent roster of fighters.

And if one group has their way, Britney Spears will be able to hit Mario one more time.

Nintendo allows the write-in suggestion of potential characters through the game’s official website, provided the character has been featured on an officially licensed Nintendo game.

Ms. Spears did have an officially licensed Nintendo game: ‘Britney’s Dance Beat’ for the Gameboy Advance (and also available for Sony’s Playstation 2). She is playable in the rhythm game, which was developed in 2002 by the now-defunct THQ. So, by the rules, Britney is eligible to enter into the Smash arena.

BuzzFeed spotted the campaign, which has been popular on Tumblr and various Britney fan sites. It’s certainly a long-shot, but who wouldn’t want to see Britney dance her way to fighting victory? We all can dream.

Fan voting for fighters ends in October.

Vote for this important and serious issue here!

If Floptina can make an appearance in Animal Crossing or w/e, I don't see why Godney can't star in SSB. :morning: 

Omg, Imagine if they had a celebrity version and all these bitches could just duke it out with their favs?! Omg, that would be the dream game

That would be my absolute favourite game in the world tbqh! :hail: Imagine playing as XTina and finally getting to snatch Britney's weave! :rockon:

I'm here to play Britney! Think about all the alternate costumes she might have. I vote for her infamous snake to make an appearance!

I want her weapon of choice to be an umbrella tbh. :morning:

Done! :D

Image_3.png

I wrote: Uh, because she's Britney. And after 2007, she needs this.

Omg, Imagine if they had a celebrity version and all these bitches could just duke it out with their favs?! Omg, that would be the dream game

That would be my absolute favourite game in the world tbqh! :hail: Imagine playing as XTina and finally getting to snatch Britney's weave! :rockon:

I'm here to play Britney! Think about all the alternate costumes she might have. I vote for her infamous snake to make an appearance!

Like imagine?!?!
Xtina - sings until your ears bleed
Madonna - sucks the life force out of you
Nicki Minaj - ASS OF STEEL
Rihanna - bitch slaps the fuck out of you while fucking your man
Beyonce - Beyonce
Selena Gomez - Makes it rain Justin Bieber's tears that are acidic
Kesha - GLITTER BOMB
Britney Spears - A blackout in which when the lights come back on, everything goes from innocent to explicitly sexual

I should totally pitch this to Nintendo.

Image_3.png

Like imagine?!?!
Beyonce - Beyonce
Kesha - GLITTER BOMB
Britney Spears - A blackout in which when the lights come back on, everything goes from innocent to explicitly sexual

Yasss! :hail: And Gaga just attacks you with her light up disco stick. ;) 

• YAAASSS 1

Image_3.png

Like imagine?!?!
Beyonce - Beyonce
Kesha - GLITTER BOMB

Lady Gaga would rule the Smash Bro sphere

Image_3.png

Like imagine?!?!
Beyonce - Beyonce
Kesha - GLITTER BOMB

Honeestly, we could just have a whole game of different versions of Gaga fighting each other. :hail:

Image_3.png

Like imagine?!?!
Beyonce - Beyonce
Kesha - GLITTER BOMB

Honeestly, we could just have a whole game of different versions of Gaga fighting each other. :hail:

Omg. That's so true! She has so many iconic moments within each different era, it would be a shame to not do it! I'm all for it now!

• YAAASSS 1

• 10 months later...