POPHATESFAGS EP

Kevinn Edu

Does everyone have everything turned in?

Also, if everyone could send me a selfie, that'd be totally great, I have an idea for a cover, y'all might or might not like it but i on't curr haha

Could you make a list of all the tracks that were promised for the album and what's still missing? That way we'll know how many tracks to look forward to and see if we can start figuring out the tracklist.

Also, if everyone could send me a selfie, that'd be totally great, I have an idea for a cover, y'all might or might not like it but i on't curr haha

Could you make a list of all the tracks that were promised for the album and what's still missing? That way we'll know how many tracks to look forward to and see if we can start figuring out the tracklist.

4 days left. I think we should use Americunt's (yes I browse Gaga forums sometimes) cover

4 days left. I think we should use Americunt's (yes I browse Gaga forums sometimes) cover

I'm not any Gaga forums though.  :stretcher:

I'm not any Gaga forums though.  :stretcher:

I think it was either SIN or another forum but I saw you. Dayfid on the other hand, is on every god damn forum on the web.

I'm not any Gaga forums though.  :stretcher:

I think it was either SIN or another forum but I saw you. Dayfid on the other hand, is on every god damn forum on the web.

Probably FOTP, then. I'm a Moderator there.

I only have three songs (that are not mine) and that's one of Matilda's and two from Beauty King. I have nothing from no one else.

But what have we been promised? Am I right in saying the list is:

GALE - ******

Jimmy Gnecco - Anaconda (Trap Remix)

Matilda Mantis  - Overdose

Matilda Mantis  - TBA

Psyduck - TBA

TOSTB - Obese Titty Epidemic

TOSTB - Obese Titty Epidemic (Remix) (Feat. GALE)

TOSTB - Walk Like A Vamp

Or are there others we're meant to be getting as well? I know @trayertrash and @Carcass were meant to be giving us songs as well but afaik that hasn't gone ahead?

I only have three songs (that are not mine) and that's one of Matilda's and two from Beauty King. I have nothing from no one else.

GALE - ******

Matilda Mantis  - TBA

Matilda Mantis  - TBA

Psyduck - TBA

Psyduck - TBA

TOSTB - Walk Like A Vamp

Or are there others we're meant to be getting as well? I know Ashley and Carcass were meant to be giving us songs as well but afaik that hasn't gone ahead?

I sent Overdose and I want to add a track that I just sent to Psy, it's way more commercial and enjoyable than any other song I have released. It is my take on EDM. The title is a little off putting but if you listen to it  it sounds so good. It is my best song yet!

GALE - ******

Matilda Mantis  - TBA

Matilda Mantis  - TBA

Psyduck - TBA

Psyduck - TBA

TOSTB - Walk Like A Vamp

Or are there others we're meant to be getting as well? I know Ashley and Carcass were meant to be giving us songs as well but afaik that hasn't gone ahead?

I sent Overdose and I want to add a track that I just sent to Psy, it's way more commercial and enjoyable than any other song I have released. It is my take on EDM. The title is a little off putting but if you listen to it  it sounds so good. It is my best song yet!

I've updated the track list to reflect that! :magic:

GALE - ******

Matilda Mantis  - TBA

Matilda Mantis  - TBA

Psyduck - TBA

Psyduck - TBA

TOSTB - Walk Like A Vamp

I've updated the track list to reflect that! :magic:

Ok so I have everyone's songs except the Obese Titty Epidemic and Gale's (Who's that?!) song.

And I'm only putting one song.

As of now.

Mo is there anything you're adding?

Ok so I have everyone's songs except the Obese Titty Epidemic and Gale's (Who's that?!) song.

And I'm only putting one song.

As of now.

Mo is there anything you're adding?

:magic:

That's the gayest name ever. Lol. Jk.

But I don't have your work.

Considering changing my name to Gayle after that comment. :magic:

And you'll get it when I'm ready to give it to you. :vacuum: No one's heard your song either so don't start with me.