POPHATESFAGS EP

Kevinn Edu

Yeah, I dunno what's going on with Psy atm tbh. :'( I'm not sure if something's happening in his personal life or what but I hope everything's okay! If y'all want, you can send your tracks to me and I can put something together for us?

I sent mine to you long ago. So... But are we doing a premier party? I have no social life and I can slay it.

I can't do a party on NYE because I'm at a friends place and I can't do NYD because I'm working. :'( But if you wanna push back the release date a little bit we can do something?

Yeah, I dunno what's going on with Psy atm tbh. :'( I'm not sure if something's happening in his personal life or what but I hope everything's okay! If y'all want, you can send your tracks to me and I can put something together for us?

I sent mine to you long ago. So... But are we doing a premier party? I have no social life and I can slay it.

I can't do a party on NYE because I'm at a friends place and I can't do NYD because I'm working. :'( But if you wanna push back the release date a little bit we can do something?

We can release it as planned but do something later, like mid January, then we can also push promo the entire event, rather than some last minute, awfully planned event. We also need to think of ways to push external promo, like, how we can get the word out, and push people to the forum? We have a special member contributing, who happens to have a large online following (I'm looking at you Beauty). I have no following but I can try. This EP could help add to the forum's active member pool and maybe draw lurkers in to the active pool as well but we need to do this right.

Bless my uncle, he gave me his wifi.

But anyways, I only have five songs. Two from Beauty and one from Matilda, and two from me.

We can release it as planned but do something later, like mid January, then we can also push promo the entire event, rather than some last minute, awfully planned event. We also need to think of ways to push external promo, like, how we can get the word out, and push people to the forum? We have a special member contributing, who happens to have a large online following (I'm looking at you Beauty). I have no following but I can try. This EP could help add to the forum's active member pool and maybe draw lurkers in to the active pool as well but we need to do this right.

If you want this release to be bigger than just a simple release, than yeah, we're REALLY going to need to plan this out.

Psy, you have a song from me that you haven't even recorded a part for so don't even start bitch. :vacuum: And my other one is ready to go, I just didn't send it over because you haven't been here and I didn't know if I was taking over or not. :'(

Also, I have a song from Jimmy Gnecco to submit! :magic:

Cause, I'll tell you later why. lol.

Well send them both!

Psy, you have a song from me that you haven't even recorded a part for so don't even start bitch. :vacuum: And my other one is ready to go, I just didn't send it over because you haven't been here and I didn't know if I was taking over or not. :'(

Well send them both!

If you're here for good now, I'll send them over. :vacuum:

Also, the PHF anniversary is on January 11th, so we could maybe release the EP then? :magic:

Well send them both!

Also, the PHF anniversary is on January 11th, so we could maybe release the EP then? :magic:

I am! :) lol.

Lets do it! That give us one more week!

Well send them both!

Let's cement this date by announcing it. Here is the promo plan:

~Blog post(s)

~Posts on all PHF social media accounts

~Radio show (PHFA's reveal????)

~TOSTB shout out (if Beauty King is down)

~Announcement thread (as well as a thread in albums)

~New bar on homepage

~We should upload it on a social platform like soundcloud so it is share-able on social media and                                      beyond

~personal shoutouts on our own social media accounts

~photo flyers  so we can share them with out the text being fucked with or removed (maybe a cool GIF?)

~spread the news like Ebola (but don't get Ebola)

Any other ideas?

Also the anniversary is a awesome idea! It could start a new chapter of PHF where instead of reacting to things, we can interact with things!

Here is a radio show run down:

1. Welcome, play some music from other artists until we get a satisfying crowd(maybe play some Christmas gifts?)

2. Reveal the PHFA's (if we want to do that, it would be good bait for already established members)

2.Intro the EP and the minds behind it (the community, make us sound awesome)

3. Play the EP (maybe intro artists as they appear on the EP, EX: The next artist is Blank and they go by blank on the forum and *insert details about person here*)

4. Do a forum game (like make a story the day before like The Story Of Cunt)

5. Farewell, plug EP, forum, blog, and social media one last time

6.End show, maybe do a 30 minute radio show and play selections from the EP during this (exclusive to draw in whores?)

~Blog post(s)

~New bar on homepage

~We should upload it on a social platform like soundcloud so it is share-able on social media and                                      beyond

~photo flyers  so we can share them with out the text being fucked with or removed (maybe a cool GIF?)

Any other ideas?

Also the anniversary is a awesome idea! It could start a new chapter of PHF where instead of reacting to things, we can interact with things!

1. Welcome, play some music from other artists until we get a satisfying crowd(maybe play some Christmas gifts?)

2. Reveal the PHFA's (if we want to do that, it would be good bait for already established members)

3. Play the EP (maybe intro artists as they appear on the EP, EX: The next artist is Blank and they go by blank on the forum and *insert details about person here*)

6.End show, maybe do a 30 minute radio show and play selections from the EP during this (exclusive to draw in whores?)

I'll see if I can get Jessy onboard to promote the EP, but I've sorta lost all contact with him lately. He never responds on Skype and he changed his personal Tumblr's URL, so I can't find him anymore.  :stretcher:

~Blog post(s)

~New bar on homepage

~We should upload it on a social platform like soundcloud so it is share-able on social media and                                      beyond

~photo flyers  so we can share them with out the text being fucked with or removed (maybe a cool GIF?)

Any other ideas?

I'll see if I can get Jessy onboard to promote the EP, but I've sorta lost all contact with him lately. He never responds on Skype and he changed his personal Tumblr's URL, so I can't find him anymore.  :stretcher:

Guys the second beetles split up unknowingly!

But what do you think of the Radio show idea?

Well send them both!

Let's cement this date by announcing it. Here is the promo plan:

~Blog post(s)

~New bar on homepage

~We should upload it on a social platform like soundcloud so it is share-able on social media and                                      beyond

~photo flyers  so we can share them with out the text being fucked with or removed (maybe a cool GIF?)

Any other ideas?

Love this idea.

Idk, I do like the idea of a radio show, but I'm just not sure how we'd go about organisting it...@Jimmy Gnecco usually does all the shows for us and he's not even around at the moment so I wouldn't even know how to log into the PHF account. :stretcher: Plus it's pretty much an idea that he came up with and I'd feel kind of bad to steal it away from him without even asking. I don't see why we can't do one on a seperate account or website tho if that's easier for y'all! :magic:

Idk, I do like the idea of a radio show, but I'm just not sure how we'd go about organisting it...@Jimmy Gnecco usually does all the shows for us and he's not even around at the moment so I wouldn't even know how to log into the PHF account. :stretcher: Plus it's pretty much an idea that he came up with and I'd feel kind of bad to steal it away from him without even asking. I don't see why we can't do one on a seperate account or website tho if that's easier for y'all! :magic:

\

We got this. I have a account and the software installed already, all I need is the EP and I can rock this.  :rockon:

\

We got this. I have a account and the software installed already, all I need is the EP and I can rock this.  :rockon:

I am doing a preview show right now

http://mixlr.com/seacowst/

Enjoy the MM Pop Hour  :magic: