POPHATESFAGS EP

Kevinn Edu

output_vvc93s_zpshuwvmynn.gif

What do y'all think about this kind of thing as an idea for the cover? The triangle is a Penrose triangle, which is a symbol of something which is logically impossible but which exists anyway. It's also showing the importance of interpretation, because without the shading and contouring there it would just be a normal old triangle. It's a gateway to your imagination and to artistry! :magic:

I love this.

What do y'all think about this kind of thing as an idea for the cover? The triangle is a Penrose triangle, which is a symbol of something which is logically impossible but which exists anyway. It's also showing the importance of interpretation, because without the shading and contouring there it would just be a normal old triangle. It's a gateway to your imagination and to artistry! :magic:

I love this.

Can't wait to see what you can come up with! ;) Sending you my track now. :magic:

I love this.

Can't wait to see what you can come up with! ;) Sending you my track now. :magic:

Got it!

I love this.

Got it!

Yas! If you need help with the tracklisting or the cover or anything let me know on Skype and I'll help you out. :magic:

I love this.

Got it!

Yas! If you need help with the tracklisting or the cover or anything let me know on Skype and I'll help you out. :magic:

Ima need help on both!  :magic:

I love this.

Got it!

I love this.

Got it!

Ima need help on both!  :magic:

Lmao. I'm gonna Skype you later today,  just wanted to give you a heads up. Lol.

I love this.

Got it!

Lmao. I'm gonna Skype you later today,  just wanted to give you a heads up. Lol.

If you don't have time to do it, you can just send all the tracks to me for a rush release. :hat:

I love this.

Got it!

Lmao. I'm gonna Skype you later today,  just wanted to give you a heads up. Lol.

If you don't have time to do it, you can just send all the tracks to me for a rush release. :hat:

When would it be good to Skype you?

I love this.

Got it!

Lmao. I'm gonna Skype you later today,  just wanted to give you a heads up. Lol.

I'll be with family all day so I probably can't voice chat but you can text chat me anytime! :hat:

I love this.

Got it!

I'll be with family all day so I probably can't voice chat but you can text chat me anytime! :hat:

For sure! I'll message you now.

Guys I sent a ask to the TOSTB blog that they can share to explain why the EP is late. I said something along the lines there was some last minute delays, the EP is coming soon but is without a final date and that we are sorry for the delay.

I have these for the cover, pick which ones you like:

http://matildamantis.tumblr.com/post/108033669323

I like number 3 the most though

Guys I sent a ask to the TOSTB blog that they can share to explain why the EP is late. I said something along the lines there was some last minute delays, the EP is coming soon but is without a final date and that we are sorry for the delay.

I love all of them tbh but I think the second one is my favourite! Dat all seeing eye...:hail: And I don't even think the person who runs the TOSTB blog is around anymore, or even knows that they're getting tracks on the EP. I'm pretty sure Sean is doing this all incognito. ;)

I love all of them tbh but I think the second one is my favourite! Dat all seeing eye...:hail: And I don't even think the person who runs the TOSTB blog is around anymore, or even knows that they're getting tracks on the EP. I'm pretty sure Sean is doing this all incognito. ;)

OK  What's TOSTB? And yeah! I like that cover too.