POPHATESFAGS EP

Kevinn Edu

I'm ready for this. :hail: We should set a release date and an amount of tracks we're all willing to give so we can start organizing!

No, release date is a little too soon.

I want to see how many people are willing. I'll plan and make a outline for you all to see, if you all like it, we'll go from there! I'll show you all on Wednesday :)

No, release date is a little too soon.

I want to see how many people are willing. I'll plan and make a outline for you all to see, if you all like it, we'll go from there! I'll show you all on Wednesday :)

I think you should set a release date now so bitches have something to work towards and don't just forget about it like they did with the 'Anaconda' remix. :stretcher: Looking forward to it tho!

I think you should set a release date now so bitches have something to work towards and don't just forget about it like they did with the 'Anaconda' remix. :stretcher: Looking forward to it tho!

Nope! We're going to start now.

I have a lot of instrumentals, I'll post upload and post them in a bit.

Also, as far as concerning a release date, I don't really have one. Though I do want to release it during the first quarter just so that everyone can have some sort of introduction to themselves before dropping all of our own individual projects.

But since there are quiet a few of us, deadline for songs and whatnots to be turned in will be something during the month of Feb.

We're going to have the best EP any forum will have to offer.