POPHATESFAGS EP

Kevinn Edu

Obviously with the success of my #1 world wide spoken word hit single "My Space" it's safe to say that I'm the most talented speaker and writer on this forum. I'd be glad to help the lesser known artist on this forum become almost as famous as me.

Humility goes a long way :vacuum:

I have a few leftover sets of lyrics from The Sacred Slut era that were originally going to be used on b-sides the singles, but since the era got Ultraviolence'd, I can contribute them for someone else to produce and help record, as a duet.

This song's a 1920s inspired track called Flapper. It's basically just a pre-chorus and chorus right now. I was intending this to be the first single from the third TOSTB album (which was going to be called A Whore For The History Books), but that's been supplanted by the upcoming Holidyke EP.

Prohibited lady bits,

We can speakeasy together,

Let

I have a few leftover sets of lyrics from The Sacred Slut era that were originally going to be used on b-sides the singles, but since the era got Ultraviolence'd, I can contribute them for someone else to produce and help record, as a duet.

This song's a 1920s inspired track called Flapper. It's basically just a pre-chorus and chorus right now. I was intending this to be the first single from the third TOSTB album (which was going to be called A Whore For The History Books), but that's been supplanted by the upcoming Holidyke EP.

Prohibited lady bits,

We can speakeasy together,

Let

Wow, those lyrics are really good. I imagine them sounding something like Gaga during her Fame Monster era.

How's 'Teeth'?

I only have the very beginnings of a chorus for Teeth, since that was one of the earliest cuts in the writing process.

Gobble dick,

Lick it up,

Eat that shit,

'Til you drop,

Suck on who?

Suck on me,

Don't be afraid,

To use some teeth.

As I recall it was going to be a song based on the film Teeth, where the girl grows teeth in her vagina. I couldn't get inspired enough to watch that movie again, so we just kicked it off the tracklist and replaced it with Holy Ground. The production I had in mind was kind of trap-y, but as we decided not to finish it, that was never realized.

I only have the very beginnings of a chorus for Teeth, since that was one of the earliest cuts in the writing process.

Gobble dick,

Lick it up,

Eat that shit,

'Til you drop,

Suck on who?

Suck on me,

Don't be afraid,

To use some teeth.

As I recall it was going to be a song based on the film Teeth, where the girl grows teeth in her vagina. I couldn't get inspired enough to watch that movie again, so we just kicked it off the tracklist and replaced it with Holy Ground. The production I had in mind was kind of trap-y, but as we decided not to finish it, that was never realized.

Not going to lie, I love that movie. Lmao.