POPHATESFAGS EP

Kevinn Edu

I've got my songs recorded and pretty much ready to go, as soon as a certain rapper gets his stanky ass moving. :vacuum: Does anyone have any ideas for covers we can go with?

tumblr_inline_n1kpy06R6x1sz272s.gif

I've got my songs recorded and pretty much ready to go, as soon as a certain rapper gets his stanky ass moving. :vacuum: Does anyone have any ideas for covers we can go with?

This emoji:  :magic:  with the PHF logo at the top or bottom

or:  tumblr_ngy7ewVb4X1tlo9n2o1_1280.jpg

i like!

Or

[img width=650 height=650] eOv3M3q.png

ugh this is so good too!

You guys, we have like 2 days left, where are we on this? Tracklist? Cover? Release? I have a good idea as well, we can do a short radio show where we stream the EP and announce the winners of the PHFA's, it would be 2 hours max, we can also have a spineless and gorgeous bitch (me) be the host for this festivity. I can do stuff and throw a little bit of shade (if wanted). We could also play some of the gifts the news feed has given us.  It would be perfect. We could do it early so if we wan t to go out that night we can.

You guys, we have like 2 days left, where are we on this? Tracklist? Cover? Release? I have a good idea as well, we can do a short radio show where we stream the EP and announce the winners of the PHFA's, it would be 2 hours max, we can also have a spineless and gorgeous bitch (me) be the host for this festivity. I can do stuff and throw a little bit of shade (if wanted). We could also play some of the gifts the news feed has given us.  It would be perfect. We could do it early so if we wan t to go out that night we can.

I've sent all my tracks to Psy and I'm pretty sure we're using my cover as it stands, but since Psy hasn't responded to any PMs, we may have some issues. :stretcher:

You guys, we have like 2 days left, where are we on this? Tracklist? Cover? Release? I have a good idea as well, we can do a short radio show where we stream the EP and announce the winners of the PHFA's, it would be 2 hours max, we can also have a spineless and gorgeous bitch (me) be the host for this festivity. I can do stuff and throw a little bit of shade (if wanted). We could also play some of the gifts the news feed has given us.  It would be perfect. We could do it early so if we wan t to go out that night we can.

I've sent all my tracks to Psy and I'm pretty sure we're using my cover as it stands, but since Psy hasn't responded to any PMs, we may have some issues. :stretcher:

I hope Psy gets his shit together because I popped out my 2 tracks in record time not to miss the first deadline he talked about. If we flop with this I will go all Marowak on him and one hit KO him with Bonemerang.

Yeah, I dunno what's going on with Psy atm tbh. :'( I'm not sure if something's happening in his personal life or what but I hope everything's okay! If y'all want, you can send your tracks to me and I can put something together for us?

I sent mine to you long ago. So... But are we doing a premier party? I have no social life and I can slay it.