Testing

Jimmy Gnecco

Alright guys I'm not entirely sure what's going on with phf, :stretcher: but I think we need to figure out if it's serious or not. I was able to figure out how to hide this from "Mo" so I don't think this is gonna get deleted like the rest of the posts. Did any of you guys notice anything weird before the whole site got wiped?

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No. Anybody recognize how robotic Mo is seeming? I am still confused about what is going on ATM.

I know what you mean. I messaged him on Skype and he sent me this. Not sure what it means but...

"One day you may look at your screen,

The next, nothing is the same.

But first things first, get on your team,

For really, all of life's a game"

Any ideas?

I know what you mean. I messaged him on Skype and he sent me this. Not sure what it means but...

"One day you may look at your screen,

The next, nothing is the same.

But first things first, get on your team,

For really, all of life's a game"

Any ideas?

What in the world is this? This PHF purge is weird as fuck.

You know what's weirder? Look at his post here. Obviously, Trayer wasn't being serious and if she was, she didn't post anything that was NSFW.

http://pophatesfags.org/forum/index.php?topic=3012.msg30262#new

Isn't his post on that a little odd?

It was in regard to the deleted section that was for nudes but his response is robotic as fuck. It seems like a copy + paste job and Mo has never done that.

It was in regard to the deleted section that was for nudes but his response is robotic as fuck. It seems like a copy + paste job and Mo has never done that.

He's probably laughing at all of us freaking out lmao but seriously, I'd think Jimmy Gnecco^ would've known something, being a mod, but obviously, it doesn't seem that way...

Archived