Testing

Jimmy Gnecco

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In case you don't already know, this whole thing is a game. We have to *save* PHF by disabling the evil AI. :magic:

I know but it just seems like bullshit. I tracked the email accounts' IP addresses and they're all from the same IP. This person's using a proxy...

I know but it just seems like bullshit. I tracked the email accounts' IP addresses and they're all from the same IP. This person's using a proxy...

Yeah, because it's just Mo. He's literally behind this whole thing. You're overthinking it. We need to play within the rules he's set forth. I've emailed Pete, as was suggested in the note and I've emailed Tayler like three times.

Yeah, because it's just Mo. He's literally behind this whole thing. You're overthinking it. We need to play within the rules he's set forth. I've emailed Pete, as was suggested in the note and I've emailed Tayler like three times.

What would he do if we all just gave up and stopped doing it?

I've already talked to Casey about that. He says the site's not going back to normal until we finish the game.

I find this all really stupid... but it's fun, I guess, and it gives me something to do. Does that mean all threads will be restored?

Guest Natalia

IF ANYONE SEES THIS, IT WAS TAYLER. DISABLE HER. E-MAIL HER AND TRY AND GET THE KILL CODE WEBSITE OUT OF HER

Do y'all see this?

Probably.

Use the numbers of the kill code and the letters they reflect on a number pad, it may end up spelling something. I tried and got nothing.

Guest ShiningMoonlight

Do y'all see this?

Probably.

Use the numbers of the kill code and the letters they reflect on a number pad, it may end up spelling something. I tried and got nothing.

I could be wrong, but I don't think that's the way it works.

Do y'all see this?

Probably.

We just need to get Tayler or Pete to give us the website where the code is. It's a matter of Mo not responding quickly, not that we're missing something.

Archived