HAPPY BIRTHDAY CASEY!

Main Pop Girl

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CASEY!

I hope you have a flawless day and enjoy being one year closer to middle age, retirement and death! :magic: I'm so proud of you for coming out as a straight man and admitting to your relationship with Brook. I hope you know that we will always respect your life decisions and love you unconditionally!

To commemorate your new life as a straight man, I have posted a few "raunchy" happy birthday gifs for you. Enjoy and have an awesome day!

sexybirthdayE.gif

079.gif

Happy-Birthday-Sexy.gif

I'm so proud of you for coming out as a straight man and admitting to your relationship with Brook. I hope you know that we will always respect your life decisions and love you unconditionally!

Ummm I don't accept nor respect heterosexuals nor will I continue to love Casey. It's a disgusting life style choice that should not be promoted here. If we let heteros roam around freely, next thing you know people will be marrying animals!

Happy birthday though, I hope the only gifts you receive today are salvation & a cure to your heterosexuality. #praying4u

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CASEY!!! :excited:

OMG HAPPY BIRTHDAY CASEY  <3 LOVE U FOREVA  :rockon:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CASEY! Hope you get some sex and alcohol today.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CASEY!  <3<3<3

AWW THANK YOU GUYS SOOOOO MUCH YOU'RE THE BESTTTTTT

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CASEY!

I hope you have a flawless day and enjoy being one year closer to middle age, retirement and death! :magic: I'm so proud of you for coming out as a straight man and admitting to your relationship with Brook. I hope you know that we will always respect your life decisions and love you unconditionally!

To commemorate your new life as a straight man, I have posted a few "raunchy" happy birthday gifs for you. Enjoy and have an awesome day!

sexybirthdayE.gif

079.gif

Happy-Birthday-Sexy.gif

THANK YOU FOR ACCEPTING ME FOR WHO I TRULY AM MO IT MEANS A LOT

Ummm I don't accept nor respect heterosexuals nor will I continue to love Casey. It's a disgusting life style choice that should not be promoted here. If we let heteros roam around freely, next thing you know people will be marrying animals!

Happy birthday though, I hope the only gifts you receive today are salvation & a cure to your heterosexuality. #praying4u

WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LOVE WERE ARENT DIFFERENT WE WERE BORN THIS WAY

Wow Ashley, I never knew you were a heterophobe. :/ That's completely changed my whole opinion of you tbh. Heterosexuality is a natural part of existence and it's occurred in the animal kingdom for years. Just because it's not something you can identify with doesn't mean that it's wrong or ungodly. God loves all of his creations and he made heterosexuals for a reason. They're deserve the same respect and love as all gays receive.

WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LOVE WERE ARENT DIFFERENT WE WERE BORN THIS WAY

Wow Ashley, I never knew you were a heterophobe. :/ That's completely changed my whole opinion of you tbh. Heterosexuality is a natural part of existence and it's occurred in the animal kingdom for years. Just because it's not something you can identify with doesn't mean that it's wrong or ungodly. God loves all of his creations and he made heterosexuals for a reason. They're deserve the same respect and love as all gays receive.

Wow, I didn't know this forum was filled with a bunch of breeder buddies. In the bible it says:

"Thou shalt not lie with womankind, as with mankind: it is abomination."

"If a man also lie with womankind, as he lieth with a man, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."PROOF THAT GOD HATES THEM!

*I'm going to ignore the parts of the bible where god says not to eat shellfish because that would't fit into my lifestyle*

And I'm not heterophobic, I just don't agree with it! I don't want to see them on tv kissing or having sex in public. IT'S ICKY! But I'm not afraid of them! I don't want to see dogs having sex either, do you think I'm cynophobic? They don't deserve rights because they aren't like me! I bet you think white people & Christians are equal too? Ugh, I can't stand this generation, thinking everyone is equal & shit, THIS IS NOT WHAT AMERICA IS ABOUT!

Wow, I didn't know this forum was filled with a bunch of breeder buddies. In the bible it says:

"Thou shalt not lie with womankind, as with mankind: it is abomination."

"If a man also lie with womankind, as he lieth with a man, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."PROOF THAT GOD HATES THEM!

*I'm going to ignore the parts of the bible where god says not to eat shellfish because that would't fit into my lifestyle*

And I'm not heterophobic, I just don't agree with it! I don't want to see them on tv kissing or having sex in public. IT'S ICKY! But I'm not afraid of them! I don't want to see dogs having sex either, do you think I'm cynophobic? They don't deserve rights because they aren't like me! I bet you think white people & Christians are equal too? Ugh, I can't stand this generation, thinking everyone is equal & shit, THIS IS NOT WHAT AMERICA IS ABOUT!

I keep trying to think of funny ways to respond to this but your post is just so perfect...I literally can't refute any of it. :stretcher: