Charmed Reboot

Cypher

I’ve been dying for a another witch themed show since Salem and The Secret Circle deserved so much better then they get especially TSC it got canceled after one season left with the beginning of the whole storyline. Salem somewhat is ended on good terms but could have continued in my opinion. However I didn’t care too much for the trailer I prob will still watch the premiere and give it a chance. 

• Like 4

On 5/19/2018 at 3:54 PM, Xo.Xo said:

The actress are not very beautiful ?

I would have like to see other actress like interchangeable white people 

Fixed.

Anywho, I look forward to the show. I loved the original and wanted more of course. It would be nice to the show in a different light. I hope it lasts for a while though. I thought that original show kinda started strong then went.... is some kinda direction I didn't really care for haha

• Shook 2

On 5/18/2018 at 2:36 AM, Countess said:

@Cypher, can you believe that four years after you made this thread the reboot has finally come together? :shocked: I can't believe we've even known each other that long!

Anyway, here's the new trailer for anyone interested. ;)

The trailer really isn't selling the show to me. I keep watching interviews with Hollie and she just rags on the reboot with every breath she has...and she's not wrong.

Also, I can't believe how much has changed in 4 years. :cypher: 

Edited by Cypher

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/24/2018 at 7:15 AM, MarcoDelrassi said:

I’ve been dying for a another witch themed show since Salem and The Secret Circle deserved so much better then they get especially TSC it got canceled after one season left with the beginning of the whole storyline. Salem somewhat is ended on good terms but could have continued in my opinion. However I didn’t care too much for the trailer I prob will still watch the premiere and give it a chance. 

I agree. I was so gutted when the Secret Circle was axed. It was epic!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 5/19/2018 at 7:50 AM, Kim Craig said:

The new series looks absolutely dreadful. Netflix should've pulled through for the original cast ?

Sadly I can't imagine any of the original cast would wanna be a part of the reboot, especially with Rose off shaving her head and doing coke in the bathroom. :cackle:

On 5/27/2018 at 2:15 AM, Cypher said:

The trailer really isn't selling the show to me. I keep watching interviews with Hollie and she just rags on the reboot with every breath she has...and she's not wrong.

Also, I can't believe how much has changed in 4 years. :cypher: 

Me neither! :yeah: Remember when I used to type all my sentences in lower case? :cackle:

• LMAO 1

• 1 month later...