The Shade Thread

Main Pop Girl

1 hour ago, Countess said:

This is disgusting, annoying and a form of harassment. It makes me sick that we have scum like this on our forum.

Screen Shot 2017-02-24 at 3.14.51 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-02-24 at 3.14.31 PM.png

Sadly, I second this

STAY AWAY FROM ME + MY FAMILY YOU ARE SICK TRYING TO RENT AN APARTMENT IN MY BUILDING TO STALK ME. LEAVE ME ALONE!!!

• YAAASSS 3

3 hours ago, Countess said:

This is disgusting, annoying and a form of harassment. It makes me sick that we have scum like this on our forum.

Screen Shot 2017-02-24 at 3.14.51 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-02-24 at 3.14.31 PM.png

Hey just wanted to know if you can close my account I'm sorry for making a fool of myself begging for songs. I won't use this forum again. Thank you. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 2017-02-24 at 1:08 AM, ThePrinceAli said:

Hey just wanted to know if you can close my account I'm sorry for making a fool of myself begging for songs. I won't use this forum again. Thank you. 

This guy is a straight up joke. Lies about having songs and then wants to argue like a teenager after wasting your time.. don't bother.. he's crazy 

Bit*h I don't deserve this sh*t! I did everything you asked for. I spent my time doing your sh*t and you can't even say thank you? Bit*h you know you're going to hell! I hate you. I hope someday somebody r*pes you. You're a garbage. You're a garbage. YOU'RE A GARBAGE.

I know you won't be reading this. But God knows you're a horrible person.:'(

2 hours ago, VEENX said:

Bit*h I don't deserve this sh*t! I did everything you asked for. I spent my time doing your sh*t and you can't even say thank you? Bit*h you know you're going to hell! I hate you. I hope someday somebody r*pes you. You're a garbage. You're a garbage. YOU'RE A GARBAGE.

I know you won't be reading this. But God knows you're a horrible person.:'(

Damn. That's strong, sis. I feel sorry for anything that put so much anger in you. I hope you feel okay now tho or at least better :magic: