The Shade Thread

Main Pop Girl

7 hours ago, Tweener said:

I understand liking someone's music or even loving it. And I surely understand wanting unleaked tracks, but to let those songs get in the way or friendships, finances or your mental wellbeing is just insane tbh. :lol: 

This should be a header to the MTT tbfh, so ppl don't go psycho bitch on you! :hail: 

1 hour ago, 24/7 said:

i know who you are talking to... >____>

;) 

• YAAASSS 2

People who only message when they want something, read your response, download what you sent, don't say thanks, attempt to make that a sustainable cycle of messaging then throw a fit when you don't respond in their desired time frame are trashy little shits. Just saying "thank you" even "thx" to show any sort of appreciation is the difference between me helping and ignoring you. But truly, you've always been a rude annoying prick and the only reason I helped you out is because I'm a halfway decent person who likes to make others feel welcomed and I wanted to help create a positive experience for everyone on here and other forums I'm on - even or those I got bad vibes from upfront.

I helped you after your first few posts on here were begging for things a simple google search would find. I helped you after you told me a few months ago people on here and other forums didn't seem to like you. I helped you through a certain situation that could have lead to terrible consequences for you. I stayed up until 4 am most morning making sure you're okay because, at the time, I considered you a friend and I wanted to support you the way good friends should support each other. I introduced you to several people on various forums to ensure you felt welcomed and loved when I wasn't around because I cared for your safety and well being. I did everything I could to support you and what do you do in return? You messaged me on soundcloud that I'm fat, annoying, bitchy and compare me to a Nazi the second you found out I had issues with the people I introduced you to because of some insensitive remarks they made to me. You found my younger sister's twitter account and told her how much of a whore I am. You constructed a web of lies to attempt to end friendships I've had for years then got pissed at me when it backfired - all because of an unleaked track I send to you in time. 

Calling me a 'bitch' because you expect me to drop everything I'm doing to fulfill your request (after I've repetitively told you using the request thread will be better than messaging me because I wouldn't be on here as much) when you know I have a child to care for, I'm grieving from a recent miscarriage, I have a job, a husband, a family and my own personal issues is fucking ridiculous. I hope all the friends you've made through me turn on you the way you turned on me. I hope you leave this forum because you're truly the one reason I hate even coming on here. Knowing you're still alive is the most dreadfully annoying part of my day and I've spent the last few months regretting even replying to your first cry for help. I hope you live every second of your life in an isolated pit of friendless misery and loneliness because you truly deserve absolutely nothing more from life than that.

• YAAASSS 6

9 hours ago, trayertrash said:

People who only message when they want something, read your response, download what you sent, don't say thanks, attempt to make that a sustainable cycle of messaging then throw a fit when you don't respond in their desired time frame are trashy little shits. Just saying "thank you" even "thx" to show any sort of appreciation is the difference between me helping and ignoring you. But truly, you've always been a rude annoying prick and the only reason I helped you out is because I'm a halfway decent person who likes to make others feel welcomed and I wanted to help create a positive experience for everyone on here and other forums I'm on - even or those I got bad vibes from upfront.

I helped you after your first few posts on here were begging for things a simple google search would find. I helped you after you told me a few months ago people on here and other forums didn't seem to like you. I helped you through a certain situation that could have lead to terrible consequences for you. I stayed up until 4 am most morning making sure you're okay because, at the time, I considered you a friend and I wanted to support you the way good friends should support each other. I introduced you to several people on various forums to ensure you felt welcomed and loved when I wasn't around because I cared for your safety and well being. I did everything I could to support you and what do you do in return? You messaged me on soundcloud that I'm fat, annoying, bitchy and compare me to a Nazi the second you found out I had issues with the people I introduced you to because of some insensitive remarks they made to me. You found my younger sister's twitter account and told her how much of a whore I am. You constructed a web of lies to attempt to end friendships I've had for years then got pissed at me when it backfired - all because of an unleaked track I send to you in time. 

Calling me a 'bitch' because you expect me to drop everything I'm doing to fulfill your request (after I've repetitively told you using the request thread will be better than messaging me because I wouldn't be on here as much) when you know I have a child to care for, I'm grieving from a recent miscarriage, I have a job, a husband, a family and my own personal issues is fucking ridiculous. I hope all the friends you've made through me turn on you the way you turned on me. I hope you leave this forum because you're truly the one reason I hate even coming on here. Knowing you're still alive is the most dreadfully annoying part of my day and I've spent the last few months regretting even replying to your first cry for help. I hope you live every second of your life in an isolated pit of friendless misery and loneliness because you truly deserve absolutely nothing more from life than that.

#ExposeTheBitch

• YAAASSS 1

19 minutes ago, trayertrash said:

Misogyny is never attacking the men who post nudes in a thread dedicated to posting nudes regardless of them having families and partners but attacking women who do because you find female sexuality circumstantial and shameful.

I love double standards.

• YAAASSS 1