American Horror Story: Coven

Jimmy Gnecco

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of my clients recommended Once Upon A Time but I couldn't get into it.

Anyway, it's Thursday which means the episode should've online for Coven! I'm excited about this season, I loved the first episode last week.

Omg, me and my mum started watching the first episode but she got too scared and we had to stop. :stretcher: I think I'll just have to watch it alone but then I'll get scared! :'(

omg right!!! it's such a good show! i home they give emma's character more depth though because like she's just another bitchy teenage girl for me lol

I know. I think they need to get more into depth about all the characters. We've only got a taste of Queenie, The Teacher, Emma's Character, and Taissa's character. I want real depth and stories!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I think the plot has been good so far, however I'm worried about the direction it will go in now that there is no witch/voodoo drama, and instead there is more inter-witch drama and obvi the witch hunters. So we'll see!  :tan:

Agreed! AND JESSICA IS AMAZING! :hail:

I'm really upset that Queenie died though, she was one of my favourite characters. :'( And the boy next door was cute too! Hopefully Misty can bring them all back for us real quick. ;)