American Horror Story: Coven

Jimmy Gnecco

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg, is he actually? :shocked: He looks so much younger! Those abs are definitely grown man abs tho. ;)

Also, can we just talk about how cute Nan is? HER SMILE MAKES ME SMILE. :'(

YES. But a totes cutie. I would mind going down on his 31 year old ass.

And no. I hated Nan because she had him.  LOL.

YES. But a totes cutie. I would mind going down on his 31 year old ass.

And no. I hated Nan because she had him.  LOL.

NAN WAS GORGEOUS. I'm so sad she's not on the show anymore. :'( But I'm so confused about this show...for the first few times people died I was super upset, but then Misty keeps bringing them all back. But now the only two characters I really cared about, Queenie and Nan, are dead, and Misty isn't around anymore to bring them back to life. I don't even know what's going on. :'(

NAN WAS GORGEOUS. I'm so sad she's not on the show anymore. :'( But I'm so confused about this show...for the first few times people died I was super upset, but then Misty keeps bringing them all back. But now the only two characters I really cared about, Queenie and Nan, are dead, and Misty isn't around anymore to bring them back to life. I don't even know what's going on. :'(

#FDB lol

watch the new episode. lol

This show is THE best. My favourite television show!

I watched Asylum, but I wasn't super drawn into it and therefore I didn't take much in/I now don't remember much. But when Coven came on, I was sucked into it, and during the show's "winter break", I went back and (re)watched S1/S2, wherein season one became my favourite season! (With Coven behind.)

Who do you guys think the next supreme is?

I watched Asylum, but I wasn't super drawn into it and therefore I didn't take much in/I now don't remember much. But when Coven came on, I was sucked into it, and during the show's "winter break", I went back and (re)watched S1/S2, wherein season one became my favourite season! (With Coven behind.)

RIGHT. I found Asylum super boring as well! It just kind of went nowhere, and I didn't find the characters interesting at all. This season is super amazing tho! I still haven't watched season one, but I'm gonna do it after this season's over tbh. Everyone's telling me good things about it so I can't wait! :excited:

I honestly have no idea who the next supreme is anymore...I really wanted Nan to be HBIC, but it doesn't look like she will be anymore. I think Misty or Cordelia would both be amazing supremes, but I don't think they'll actually get there given how cynical this show is. :stretcher: It will probably be Madison tbqh, as much as I hate to say it!

Omg, aren't you always with this show? :lol:

True. Lol.

Idk. I wanna say it's Zoe...

but then this happened: http://kayyy-dot.tumblr.com/post/74612874653/wild-guy-sonickid1234-the-image-in-sarah