American Horror Story: Coven

Jimmy Gnecco

I feel like next season has something to do with a cabaret. The whole Liza Minnelli hip thing in the last episode of Coven feels like a hint. She's famous for her movie Cabaret, which if you didn't know that, we can't be friends :morning: Anyway, it's set in two time periods, the main being the 50s- when cabarets started fading. I want to say it might have to do with aliens too, since the whole Roswell alien thing happened in that time period, but Asylum did aliens already, but the aliens were kinda pointless in it. Hopefully it's not vampires or werewolves though.

If it is cabaret I'm going to be interested to see how they put their sick weird twist all of it, but idk i feel like they would be able to do something cool with vampires or werewolves just as long as they aren't like the sterotypical type of thing

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like next season has something to do with a cabaret. The whole Liza Minnelli hip thing in the last episode of Coven feels like a hint. She's famous for her movie Cabaret, which if you didn't know that, we can't be friends :morning: Anyway, it's set in two time periods, the main being the 50s- when cabarets started fading. I want to say it might have to do with aliens too, since the whole Roswell alien thing happened in that time period, but Asylum did aliens already, but the aliens were kinda pointless in it. Hopefully it's not vampires or werewolves though.

They should have made a whole season about aliens tbh, instead of just referencing them in like two episodes and then completely forgetting about them. There's so much potential there they haven't tapped into.

Also, I agree with Casey that something about werewolves or vampires could be interesting. But there's sooooo many of those kinds of shows on tv right now that I think it would be hard to make it unique. If they did go with the circus theme, they could introduce werewolves, mermaids, and all sorts of other things which could be cool tho. ;)