Addison Rae

haileeh

Rest of the album is here (or so they claim): https://dbree.org/v/e5bab8

I believe this covers the remaining songs we knew about plus a few others? I guess by this Cool & Chills are the same song. Only one I can't track down is "Don't You Dare"? Does that one even exist?

EDIT: Pinch Me ends abruptly so I would expect that to still come? Overall these all sound like demos/sketch ideas compared to what we've gotten before.

Edited by RichardBaxter

27 minutes ago, low kii savage said:

Chills and Rock leaked, are we shocked? Is there more to come? Is Resist Me gonna be a cultural reset we all need? Is Addison's team gonna get their shit together and actually let her release a song? Did @Capsule spend 1000$ in Bitcoins to hear her songs 10 minutes before an actual leak? Let's find out soon! Revealing as we speak :wink:

I spent zero dollars! Also did not plan to spend anywhere NEAR that much for Addison Rae bestie! :dealwithit:

• YAAASSS 1

Whew, so everything leaked now huh :ohwell: tbh I'm not very into a few of these. I've checked everything but All In My Head and Patient (checking them tomorrow) but for now my tracklist is this (which imo is a very solid album):

1. Before U
  2. 2 Die 4
  3. Lucky
  4. Chills
  5. I Got It Bad
  6. U Had It Coming
  7. Could Have Been U
  8. I Surrender
  9. LoveHateMiss
  10. Never Wanna See U Again
  11. Mess over U
  12. Love Sick
  13. Nothing on but the Radio
  14. Chords That Cry

The rest :morning: 

I'll share some adjusted EQ / extended edits for some of these files soon!

Edited by Ice Prince
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Ice Prince said:

Whew, so everything leaked now huh :ohwell: tbh I'm not very into a few of these. I've checked everything but All In My Head and Patient (checking them tomorrow) but for now my tracklist is this (which imo is a very solid album):

1. Before U
  2. 2 Die 4
  3. Lucky
  4. Chills
  5. I Got It Bad
  6. U Had It Coming
  7. Could Have Been U
  8. I Surrender
  9. LoveHateMiss
  10. Never Wanna See U Again
  11. Mess over U
  12. Love Sick
  13. Nothing on but the Radio
  14. Chords That Cry

The rest :morning: 

I'll share some adjusted EQ / extended edits for some of these files soon!

All In My Head and Patient are pitch demos, so you're pretty much set! :magic:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, HappyForever said:

Are you sure? patient really does sound like Addison, and All In My Head sounds exactly like Addison on the verses and Madison Love on the chorus?!

Maybe they meant that the demos were intended for pitching, even if recorded by Addison? iirc I think someone posted that Patient was a demo for pitching, so I'm guessing Addison recorded it but it was not meant for her (?)

@Capsule @low kii savage and everyone who could be interested:

Okay so as I was crafting my version of this album I left several songs out, but I still wanted to fix the files (as possible) for all of you so here's my complete Addison Rae folder, in which you can find my version of the album (titled Addison) and then a folder titled "Enhanced Outtakes", with the songs I left out but reEQd, and also extended. I also put Obsessed there as I removed it from the album too.

I just realised I'm missing All In My Head and Patient, those will wait BUT I'll still put them up in the Outtakes folder so y'all can have them too.

Enjoy!

NOTE:

Spoiler

Within the album, files were also fixed, and there you can find extended edits for 2 Die 4, Lucky, Chills, Could Have Been U this one of my faves tbh along with Love Sick, LoveHateMiss, Mess over U and Love Sick.

Edited by Ice Prince
  • Like 2
  • YAAASSS 2

11 minutes ago, Ice Prince said:

Okay so as I was crafting my version of this album I left several songs out

Hey! I haven't listened to all of the songs yet. Just out of curiosity, why didn't you include "Obsessed" in your version of the album?

(Thanks for compiling everything!)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, schami66 said:

Hey! I haven't listened to all of the songs yet. Just out of curiosity, why didn't you include "Obsessed" in your version of the album?

(Thanks for compiling everything!)

Because I absolutely DESPISE it :cry: but in more realistic terms, it's because it doesn't fit with what I was going for when making the tracklist. That's why other songs Resist Me, Rock, Stupid etc. also didn't make it :yeah: 

You're welcome! <3 

• Like 1
  • Pissed 1

3 hours ago, Ice Prince said:

Okay so as I was crafting my version of this album I left several songs out, but I still wanted to fix the files (as possible) for all of you so here's my complete Addison Rae folder, in which you can find my version of the album (titled Addison) and then a folder titled "Enhanced Outtakes", with the songs I left out but reEQd, and also extended. I also put Obsessed there as I removed it from the album too.

I just realised I'm missing All In My Head and Patient, those will wait BUT I'll still put them up in the Outtakes folder so y'all can have them too.

Enjoy!

NOTE:

Reveal hidden contents

Ready to check it out :yaskween: I'm certain you've slayed

Spoiler

Also I loved the idea u had for 2D4 BUT I think it's on the wrong key? 

Edited by low kii savage

7 minutes ago, low kii savage said:

Ready to check it out :yaskween: I'm certain you've slayed

Hide contents

Also I loved the idea u had for 2D4 BUT I think it's on the wrong key? 

it is lol, so I decided to scrap that and just used the original file without any additions. I just extended it and sounds pretty much more in-line with the other songs!

I updated the folder with the extended original and removed the one with added production 'cause :tragic: 

Edited by Ice Prince

1 hour ago, Ice Prince said:

it is lol, so I decided to scrap that and just used the original file without any additions. I just extended it and sounds pretty much more in-line with the other songs!

I updated the folder with the extended original and removed the one with added production 'cause :tragic: 

Oh :( Tbh I really liked the concept of it minus the wrong key, if you'll ever feel like coming back to it, I'm here to DL ur version and bop to it :yaskween:

• YAAASSS 1

5 hours ago, Ice Prince said:

Enjoy!

NOTE:

Reveal hidden contents

Thank you! I’ll download once ya add the last couple songs ♥️ Could I request you EQ fix the Saweetie version of Mind On Me?  as well? I know the verse isn’t official, but I really do like it’s addition. 

• Like 1